• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Silver is the same as always, the dollar is worth less. And will keep going down. Silver is not going up the dollar is going down.

Anyone that kept track of demand over the past couple years and how little effect it had on silver price definitely knows this.

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Anyone that kept track of demand over the past couple years and how little effect it had on silver price definitely knows this.
    Yep, been about ~80:1 with a few short exceptions for quite a long time. I got a chance a few months back when it decoupled and I got a good (in my mind) trade. Gold to Silver.

J. Yellen caused a big stir yesterday with her words. And you can tell by the market changes two days before her presser their was inside info trading going on. That, or a lot of people/financial institutions just coincidentally bought paper contracts before her presser.

Ya, and the markets are not manipulated. :lmfao:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Yep, been about ~80:1 with a few short exceptions for quite a long time. I got a chance a few months back when it decoupled and I got a good (in my mind) trade. Gold to Silver.

J. Yellen caused a big stir yesterday with her words. And you can tell by the market changes two days before her presser their was inside info trading going on. That, or a lot of people/financial institutions just coincidentally bought paper contracts before her presser.

Ya, and the markets are not manipulated. :lmfao:

The market always seems to price in every word in advance and no one seems to notice...

• Love

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    The market always seems to price in every word in advance and no one seems to notice...
    Oh it’s noticed, CFTC was shown irrefutable evidence by a trader and then they had a four year investigation, they came back with “we see no evidence of a crime here”. The trader actually committed a crime in front of there eyes. And they say no crime. It’s noticed, but the Fed. Res. Has our .gov by the short n curlies.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Just ordered another 10 oz. silver bar from Monument. Spot had hit 23.45 after being above 24 most of the morning.
    Just a guess, it’s gonna follow gold up n down at ~80:1 give or take ~1oz. Absolutely no rime or technical or financial reason. But always remember this market is not manipulated.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Bought silver and gold a few weeks ago when they were both down a bunch, haven't bought any since because i think the price will drop again dramatically. I may be wrong though it wouldn't be the first time. Housing in some areas is dropping, used cars not selling now as well as new ones too. Inflation isn't getting any better, just gonna have to see where it goes. One thing i have never done is invest in paper silver and gold, those that have may have a rude awakening like they did in 29??

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    MM has bags of 90% silver for $3.29 over spot, Philharmonics for $3.49 over spot with 100 or more.

Seems the quarters would be more desirable, no?
    They are up a tiny bit to $3.44449 over spot (their number) but I ordered some anyway. I am trying to focus on sovereign coins with potential resale in mind. These are as sovereign as you can get and, at $27.13/oz, are well below Maples, Philharmonics and certainly Eagles.

Top Bottom