• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    There should be a None of the Above option for presidential ballots. If NOTA wins, the candidates are taken out behind the White House, shot in the head and buried (together in each other's arms) in an unmarked grave. Then the parties have 30 days in which to nominate a new candidate and another 30 days for them to campaign. Repeat as necessary until one of the parties comes up with someone to vote for instead of against.

Too extreme?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There should be a None of the Above option for presidential ballots. If NOTA wins, the candidates are taken out behind the White House, shot in the head and buried (together in each other's arms) in an unmarked grave. Then the parties have 30 days in which to nominate a new candidate and another 30 days for them to campaign. Repeat as necessary until one of the parties comes up with someone to vote for instead of against.

Too extreme?
    Yes. They should be buried side by side. LOL

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Too extreme?

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Libertarians will be running a candidate.
    And at least here in IN, I think its the secretary of state election that determines if they stay on the ballot. SO if you dont care about SOS, throw them a bone and help keep the Ls on the ticket as an alternative to the uniparty. As long as a party gets at least 2% of the vote in that race, they are allowed to run candidates across the board.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Basically leaving the choice blank is that option. That's what I did in Indy's mayoral election where my choices were Hogsett and Shreve.
    If you choose not to decide
    You still have made a choice
    You can choose from phantom fears
    And kindness that can kill
    I will choose a path that’s clear
    I will choose free will.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    The only perfect candidate will be yourself. So you just have to do the best you can picking who aligns closest to your views. In my case it is Rainwater.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    If you leave it blank, it’s kind of a blank check for abuse downstream, isn’t it? In other words, if it’s blank, it seems like it’d be easier for someone to fraudulently fill something in later.

Top Bottom