• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Myself and some of our friends love the parks and he overall experience. Some of you hate it. Hell, some just seem hell bent on telling others how terrible they are for having fun.
    I think you totally miss the point. Most people love having fun and excitement, going to an amusement park fills most everyone's appetite. I love amusement parks. The difficulty most people are having with Disney is their blatant sex identity fetish and how they will weave that agenda ever so gently throughout their movies, parks and toys.

There comes a time when the moral & ethical fibers of our children become more important than our amusement. In other words, supporting an organization that promotes gender identity (or lack of) becomes more important than the fun of going there; it's called protecting your children from abuse. Would you bring your children to a strip joint? Sound extreme? Sure, but so is the announced agenda coming from the Disney corp itself (actually nothing new).

It sort of reminds me of this last election. How some are willing to forfeit their freedoms in exchange for alleged comfort. Dang, some here voted for Biden!

At some point you need to take a stand instead of handing your children or your life over to the devil.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Most people love having fun and excitement, going to an amusement park fills most everyone's appetite.
    Not me. I mean, I like having fun, but going to an amusement park is not on my list of "fun" things. I mean, I guess it could be fun if there weren't any other people there. Kinda like my view of cities. I'd probably like Chicago or NYC if it weren't for all the buildings and people. No way would I ever consider going to Hong Kong unless they removed all the buildings and people first. :):

Bigrob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Osceola
    We went in February, compared to my last 11 day visit 5 years ago it was lack luster, seemed like less of an experience for more money.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I think you totally miss the point. Most people love having fun and excitement, going to an amusement park fills most everyone's appetite. I love amusement parks. The difficulty most people are having with Disney is their blatant sex identity fetish and how they will weave that agenda ever so gently throughout their movies, parks and toys.

There comes a time when the moral & ethical fibers of our children become more important than our amusement. In other words, supporting an organization that promotes gender identity (or lack of) becomes more important than the fun of going there; it's called protecting your children from abuse. Would you bring your children to a strip joint? Sound extreme? Sure, but so is the announced agenda coming from the Disney corp itself (actually nothing new).

It sort of reminds me of this last election. How some are willing to forfeit their freedoms in exchange for alleged comfort. Dang, some here voted for Biden!

At some point you need to take a stand instead of handing your children or your life over to the devil.
    No kids. Can’t “hand over my kids” if I don’t have any.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You only responded to half of the statement.....
    I responded already. I go and will go for the entertainment. When it ceases to be good I’ll stop.

I’ve been going since I was 3. I’m 46 now. There’s more than just the rides there for me and my family. Just because you or someone not happy with them hates them isn’t going to stop that.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    That's just because you don't have a taste for young children like the Disney employees do. Surely we can celebrate our differences.
    Hey we chose to enjoy our life without kids. I don’t want to spend my vacation trapped on a boat with them.

woowoo2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I think you totally miss the point. Most people love having fun and excitement, going to an amusement park fills most everyone's appetite.
    Not in our household.

We always had a distrust of these commercial destinations.
    It is better to spend the vacation dollars on two weeks at a remote beach instead of one week.
    We exposed our daughter to reality instead of fantasy.

The daughter has never been, and never missed it.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Why go on what is most families "most expensive vacation of their lives" and spend all that money that goes to a company that uses that money to brainwash children into being what their parents don't want them to be? I don't want to give my money to a company that admits a secret gay agenda, has same sex kissing in their kids movies, etc. A secret agenda is an evil agenda. They can't admit it publicly because they know it's horrible and parents don't want their kids to be insane and confused. I won't go to Disney land, won't give them money for Disney+ and we actively screen and pay attention to what our kids watch. It takes effort, but it'll be worth it. To say "its no biggie, just live life and have fun" is why companies like Disney get away with it, and then we wake up in a world where mental illness is ok, and dudes beat women in sports and it's celebrated. Just awful.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep, people who object really need to make sure their objections are known.

GO WOKE -> GO BROKE needs to be the rule not the exception.
    To keep this all makes sense. There are dozens of options and it is entertainment for gods sake. This can impact so many other woke corporations. Boycotting Disney is not going to leave one in a cave with my pillow and Goya beans…

Top Bottom