• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Building and tweaking computers and other computer related things. Used to game, but haven't done much of that lately. When the weather is nice, the wife and I do a lot of hiking. I'm also a voracious reader.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    These are the only two pics of pens I have on this computer.

I like those pens. Very nice colors.

Semi truck and really big semi trucks. My current ride.

And I love bacon.

To a guy that is trying to get into the trucking business that thing is really intimidating. How in the heck do you turn that with all those axles? We have nothing like that down here in central Indiana. -Jason

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    Mostly into car stuff like drag racing, cruise-ins, car shows, and working on cars. I do enjoy fishing and hiking too...but only have so much time/money for hobbies

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I serve on a couple of off-road-related Boards and am fairly active in the Jeep/offroad community locally. Have 3 Jeeps right now (2 in parts at the moment), and am looking at a 4th for my wife. If you thing guns are expensive....

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I like those pens. Very nice colors.

To a guy that is trying to get into the trucking business that thing is really intimidating. How in the heck do you turn that with all those axles? We have nothing like that down here in central Indiana. -Jason

It actually turns really easy. The 1st, 2nd and 6th axle on the trailer are tags. I lift them up when I turn. Because the piviot point is so far forward, I can get into places a standard tandem can't.

It is still kind of intimidating, but more of a respect thing. Fully loaded, it can weight 130,000 pounds. It runs mostly in Michigan. But we do have certain routes we can run in Indiana with an overweight permit.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It actually turns really easy. The 1st, 2nd and 6th axle on the trailer are tags. I lift them up when I turn. Because the piviot point is so far forward, I can get into places a standard tandem can't.

It is still kind of intimidating, but more of a respect thing. Fully loaded, it can weight 130,000 pounds. It runs mostly in Michigan. But we do have certain routes we can run in Indiana with an overweight permit.

While fascinating, I couldn't help but notice that you never really expounded on the bacon, our common primary interest.

Please, continue...

:)

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I ride one of these;

right.jpg

Mess around with one of these;

UV1-500x500.jpg

Rebuild these;

schwinnhollywoodwomensbike1962blue1.jpg

Hang out at this place;

Victory-Cycle_01-1020x495.jpg

Volunteer at Kokomo Urban Outreach, through my local church;

54402b95958c0.image.jpg

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Wait, are you saying that gunowners can have multiple interests, come from different backgrounds, and be well-rounded individuals?

That does not fit the narrative.

Yeah, we seem to be a diverse bunch however; we like the very things that the libecrats hate... old cars, racing, motorcycles, guns, knives, wine & beer, hunting & fishing, freedom, self sufficiency. So I wonder what it is that the libecrats really want.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    University of Tennessee Sports, doing home imporvement projects around the house, helping out at/with the church, volunteering with the Lions Club, woodworking (though this hobby is kinda idle right now).

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I collect hot wheels, probably have a few thousand of em. I also enjoy making stuff from wood, but I never go to a lumber yard to get material, I like to use old stuff I find, pallets, tree limbs, and old wood from houses and barns.

Top Bottom