• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Perfect example. No desire for discussion from you. Just personal. You can’t help it. Dog pile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No desire for discussion? My reply was because you dodged a question trying to have a discussion with you. Are you serious, or trolling? You can’t dodge a discussion then when someone calls you on it say “durrr you have no desire to have a discussion durrrrr”. Get real.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Which is your narrative. And of course you get to decide what is truth and what isn’t, right?

Narratives are the leftist substitute for objective truth because they don't believe it exists. At least that their narrative.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I said I wouldn’t have a conversation with you. It’s unfortunate you’re all butthurt about it.

I’m not butthurt, it’s amusing you come to a place that has 1 purpose, a forum, to have conversations with others, and my first post ever to you was post 130, your first reply ever to me was “nice try”. Your intentions were obvious from the start, so butthurt I am not... amused I am.

Reactions: KG1

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hmmm, could you be someone who is threatened by the current cultural flow and just can’t understand why it can’t go back to being the good ‘ole days?

You mean the good ole days of segregation? Because that's what's being pushed for now by the left.

Top Bottom