• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If it was coming from a place of sincerity, I’m all for it. But you have yourself quite a reputation on here, and sincerity isn’t part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12 posts and speaking on my reputation. Classic.

If my reputation is that I don’t put up with bs that the “open minded” members make, I’ll gladly take that rep.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Another whose safe space has been violated, I see.

People asking you to back up your positions by providing proof/evidence of the claims you make isn’t them making a dog pile, it’s attempting to have a discussion about your position, which you seem to have no desire to do... so if that’s the case, why are you here?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You have no idea what my desire is. It sounds like you make lots of assumptions about the intent of others based on your narrative. And my intentions are none of your business. Anything else?

You must not feel very secure in your positions if you’re unwilling to discuss them when challenged.

autovon

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2018
    NEA
    You must not feel very secure in your positions if you’re unwilling to discuss them when challenged.

Nope, not at all. I just don’t waste my time by having adult conversations with others who have clearly demonstrated that isn’t what they want.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    These are exactly the types of comments to which I’m referring when I mention a particular narrative. Your narrative suggests that you get to decide that there are two subsets of ppl in this country and what those subsets are.

And unfortunately, doing nothing about a particular problem, when one knows it is a problem, is a damaging indifference. This country presently is reaping what it has sown with that indifference.
    And here comes the dog pile since I’ve invaded the safe space of so many.

It sounds like you should leave your feelings out of it. But if you knew anything about human biology, you would know that is quite impossible. There are two subsets of ppl in this world... those who know they have feelings and those who don’t know hehe

Damn, on the same page even.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Nope, not at all. I just don’t waste my time by having adult conversations with others who have clearly demonstrated that isn’t what they want.

I’m sorry, was there a point where me and you conversed prior to your “nice try” that gave you that opinion, because I don’t remember ever speaking to you, and believe me you’re one I would remember.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You have no idea what my desire is. It sounds like you make lots of assumptions about the intent of others based on your narrative. And my intentions are none of your business. Anything else?

It doesn’t appear that you’re here for a discussion. There’s another well known word that describes your intentions.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Oh the irony!

Top Bottom