• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm pretty sure chez is a borg based solely on the conduit protruding from the right side of his head (our left)

I work upside down and backwards all day long. He is in a mirror so that is our left and his. :-)

If it isn't a mirror then he is for sure cyborg, a multi gender model at that as evidenced by the inny and outy cord and plug in near the groinal region.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    It seems many are liking this shirt.
    When we started, I had no knowledge of old rifles. Through my research I discovered the Grouseland rifle, which had been named the official Indiana State Rifle in 2012, so we naturally chose that for the vintage side. The ar seemed to fit the bill as the most popular (american) sporting rifle. (Thanks Kirk, I did not realize the inventor was also a Hoosier, so that is bonus!).
    Obviously we wanted everything else to center around Indiana, so we incorporated the state flag, rolling farm fields, state shape and of course the Right to bear arms portion of Indiana's constitution.

I wanted to go with an engraved look for the tee, and tried multiple ways (computer) to achieve it, that didn't do it the justice it deserved. But I simply didn't have the time or skill to draw it up as a true engraving plate type design (and be able to manipulate/change later).

If anyone doesn't know of the Grouseland rifle, I thoroughly suggest checking it out now. It's a remarkable thing of beauty. Guy did a broadcast about it (and a replica) rather recently. I'm not sure my single color interpretation does it justice.

Love the design Robby...great work. Will be there on Sunday.:yesway:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Anyone from the Brownsburg area going to the 1500 Sat or Sun? I MUST have one of these shirts in 3x, and you could drop off my Site Supporter payment too. Obviously I'd either give you cash in advance or upon picking up the shirt. :)::)::):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can't keep up with current protocol... Do I start a new thread to ***** about no 4x offered, or do I PM someone? How are we doing this now. I need an outlet to express my outrage. I am entitled to special treatment.

Fatism will not be tolerated.

I dunno chez... I think the James Yeager fit is a good look for you! :yesway:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Got to see the shirts up close and in person today. I'm happy with the detail and quality in the screening.
    Kicking myself in the ass for not including the ingo logo on the magwell of the ar. though that may have been too small of detail to include.
    Also, we kind had this art setup prior to getting the lower finalized.
    Glad everyone likes them. They seem to be selling well! Thanks INGO!

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Got to see the shirts up close and in person today. I'm happy with the detail and quality in the screening.
    Kicking myself in the ass for not including the ingo logo on the magwell of the ar. though that may have been too small of detail to include.

Nice job Rob! They turned out great!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I was showing my wife the detail in the shirt graphic.

You are so very talented and I can't thank you enough for sharing that gift with INGO. :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

No "Godzilla" dang it.....:(

Top Bottom