• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Thanks for the prayers! My bloodwork showed no abnormalities. I am doing AWESOME. I signed up to be part of a second case study and offered my email address and phone number to researchers who had further questions. A hectic day for sure. Thank you INGO prayer warriors... haha!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Thanks for the prayers! My bloodwork showed no abnormalities. I am doing AWESOME. I signed up to be part of a second case study and offered my email address and phone number to researchers who had further questions. A hectic day for sure. Thank you INGO prayer warriors... haha!

Great news!

:woot:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana

Great news!

:woot:

AMEN to that AWESOME news!!!!!!!!!!

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    My sons best friend's mother Kelly Tomasi died Dec 31st due to thermal burns she suffered in a house fire in Fort Wayne. Spencer was able to kick his sisters bedroom door in and get her out the the house, He tried to go back in and help his mother who was crying out for him to help, he tried and was unable to do so suffering 3rd degree burns on his hands in the process. I ask for prayers for the family. Especially for Spencer and his sister Zoe. Who will be going to Chicago to live with Spencer's step dad.

Thank you

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    My sons best friend's mother Kelly Tomasi died Dec 31st due to thermal burns she suffered in a house fire in Fort Wayne. Spencer was able to kick his sisters bedroom door in and get her out the the house, He tried to go back in and help his mother who was crying out for him to help, he tried and was unable to do so suffering 3rd degree burns on his hands in the process. I ask for prayers for the family. Especially for Spencer and his sister Zoe. Who will be going to Chicago to live with Spencer's step dad.

Thank you

What a tragedy... so sad.

Prayers will be added.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne

Thank you

Very sad story, thoughts go out to the family.

mojo2530

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Cedar Lake
    miracles do happen!

i thought i might share this in response to the little guy with the brain tumor. my sons best friend is a twelve year old boy named Kevin. when Kevin was 5 he had a brain tumor and had surgery to remove it. after the surgery he had very little control over the right side of his body and was told he would be lucky to be able to walk with a walker. now 7 years later he is by far the fastest boy ive ever seen and one of the most athletic. he and my son play travel baseball together. we timed the team running from home to first base(70feet). Kevin ran it in 3.7 sec. we later ran him with 14 year olds at a practice and he out ran them all! when he bunts its not even a contest, he turns singles into triples. he is always on the honor roll, and hes extremely respectful always. Ive always found him and his story to be inspiring,and im honestly glad he and my son are so close,he is a great influence on my son.my prayers are with your little guy having surgery and i just thought id share a similar story with a positive outcome.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My 38 year old cousin had a heart attack last night and has to undergo a quadruple bypass or quintuple bypass on Monday. Please say a little prayer for him and the family. He and his wife have 3 young children.

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    ive got a prayer request for a friends family. my buddies grandmother is bleeding internally and things arent looking good. i drove him down to Owensboro tonight so he could see her. we left around 7 and just now got back to Vincennes. things are looking up but she is still in bad shape. it breaks my heart to see him and his family go through this, he is like a brother to me. if you could say a prayer for he Pollard family it would be greatly appreciated! God bless!

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    ive got a prayer request for a friends family. my buddies grandmother is bleeding internally and things arent looking good. i drove him down to Owensboro tonight so he could see her. we left around 7 and just now got back to Vincennes. things are looking up but she is still in bad shape. it breaks my heart to see him and his family go through this, he is like a brother to me. if you could say a prayer for he Pollard family it would be greatly appreciated! God bless!
    Prayer sent!

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana

:yesway: hope she pulls through

James 5: 13

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Prayer request guys and gals.

My sister in law (49 years old) has informed us that she was diagnosed with Stage IV Breast Cancer. Tests show that it has spread to the Liver, Lung and Gullbladder. We are waiting on results but we suspect it is also in the bones. We will know on Monday, which is also the day she starts chemo/radiation. Please pray for her, things keep getting worse and worse. The whole family is devastated but we are trying to stay positive at this time. She lives in Central Florida, and my husband, daughter and I are moving back South this Spring to help her and her husband. She was the main bread winner in the family and can no longer work (husband is laid off). She's paying for all of these treatments and hospital stays out of their savings. Please say a prayer she can fight this, and doesn't go broke doing so. TIA

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Prayers sent to all. RM you know I'm already praying for your family. I hope she pulls through.

A friend of mine's mother was diagnosed with stageIV lung cancer a few years ago. The docs tried but couldn't do anything for her. It had spread too much. He lost her less than a year later. I hope your sister in law has better luck than that.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    His name is Anthony DelBianco and he is having surgery to remove a brain tumor tomorrow.

My 38 year old cousin had a heart attack last night

ive got a prayer request for a friends family. my buddies grandmother is bleeding internally and things arent looking good.

My sister in law (49 years old) has informed us that she was diagnosed with Stage IV Breast Cancer. Tests show that it has spread to the Liver, Lung and Gullbladder.

Prayers said for all.

Please pray for a friend of mine who is 44 yrs old and has suffered a stroke that has effected his brain stem. He has 2 older sons and one who is 10 yrs old. He is pretty much in a coma now and its a wait and see how bad it is.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Just read about 15 pages, I want you all to know, that I have prayed, for you all..... I have a minor request, I have a job interview, tomorrow, Sunday, 27th, and I need prayers, please .....

Top Bottom