INGO get together in Washington at the "MillionGunOwnerMarch.com" march!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So, who is up for a trip to Washington for a little march on the capital lawn?

What is Million Gun Owner March?

Million Gun Owner March (MGOM) is a grass-roots effort to organize second amendment supporters from across the nation in a march in Washington, D.C. in the Spring of 2010.
    Official Site of the Million Gun Owner March

The website is now up, but only as an announcement. WE NEED TO WATCH THIS.

It would be better if a bunch of us would show up! :patriot:

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    oh, we won't have to go to them... they may be marching to us by spring 2010.
    2008-01-07-SwatShooter.png

be prepared. be vigilant. be magnanimous.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    These fools. Don't they realize that people don't have the money to go to Washington for a march? This is exactly why I proposed the State-To-State Marches. There would be a bigger turnout, just not all in one place.

As has been stated, they better do something before 2010. By then it won't matter. More happened in the first 10 days of this administration than the last year of Bush's.

I cannot travel to D.C. I would love to, but I just simply cannot do it. And by 2010, we will look like London after they have already taken our guns.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I think this would be fun, JUST so long as it doesn't conflict w/ the Indy 1500.:D

Doug

PS - Will there be trading on the streets, or open carry?:popcorn:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    These fools. Don't they realize that people don't have the money to go to Washington for a march? This is exactly why I proposed the State-To-State Marches. There would be a bigger turnout, just not all in one place.
    This is why marches for conservatives never work out. All of us have jobs and don't want to miss work. We don't have any wacko organization like Acorn that will fund the trip or at least bus us out there at the taxpayers expense (since most of us are offended by any organization that sucks off the government teat).

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    The million disarmed gun owner march.

I'll pass. Savage is right on target. We can't have a 1 million gun owner march in DC.

Most gun owners work. The 'million' mom march bussed in thousands of unemployed women and had a poor turnout.

I can take a day off to go to Indianapolis and have a gun owner march where I can CARRY (open or concealed). I'm not taking off 2-3 days so I can marched unarmed in one of the deadly places in the country.

Anyone bother thinking that a police chief and mayor as antigun as those in DC might CAUSE a riot in order to make gun owners look bad and arrest/kill as many of us as possible?

One million gun owner march in DC... what a joke.

As a solution I offer we should have a march at the State Capitals all on the same day.

I pledge to take the day off work and be there. Heck we could do it on a Saturday and most of us would be off work anyway!

I'll even put my money where my mouth is and host a webpage for it!

Whose down for HELPING with it. Not just going, but putting in the time and effort of organizing such an event. It is NOT easy.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Ok, DC from Indy is about 10hrs. Carpool in our big SUVs or vans and drive in shifts. Drive there, march, drive home. The engines don't even have time to cool down. Everyone takes 1 day off work. Leave the night before, drive straight thru, leave immediately following, drive home.

Tell me you guys haven't done a roadtrip before!?:rockwoot:

d1377blues-brothers-posters.jpg

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    oh, we won't have to go to them... they may be marching to us by spring 2010.
    2008-01-07-SwatShooter.png

be prepared. be vigilant. be magnanimous.

I have to agree.
    Nothing like threatening to have a tantrum...........sometime next spring, maybe.

I think
    nm_holder_080620_mn.jpg

will bring about a "march" well before the spring of 2010!

I'm just sayin' :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Most of us have been asking those questions to ourselves long ago.

From my cold dead hands.

But that's not negating the fact that they are going to try. This march is an OK idea, if the economy were in better shape and people could afford to do so. Both Finacially, and taking time off wise. I sent them an email with my concerns and told them about our website here. I don't expect a response.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    Really the only possible solution is an empty holster protest march.
    But, as Prometheus said I would rather take a day off work and have a march right here in Indiana where I can carry my sidearm legally than to spend several days disarmed and looking for a fight in a foreign state.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    T
    I can take a day off to go to Indianapolis and have a gun owner march where I can CARRY (open or concealed).

As a solution I offer we should have a march at the State Capitals all on the same day.

I pledge to take the day off work and be there. Heck we could do it on a Saturday and most of us would be off work anyway!

I'll even put my money where my mouth is and host a webpage for it!

Whose down for HELPING with it. Not just going, but putting in the time and effort of organizing such an event. It is NOT easy.
    Savage tried to organize an event for this spring in two separate threads (because the first one got so completely off topic).

Top Bottom