• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    INGO LLC is accepting orders for our INGO Fleeces. Funds must be received by 12/01/09.

If you care to order a fleece please send a check or money order (no paypal) made out to INGO LLC and mail to:

INGO LLC
    ATTN: Fleece
    PO BOX 853
    Fishers, IN 46038

Please be sure to include a legible note with the address to ship the fleece(s) and the size(s)

Funds will be accepted up until 12/01/09. There will be no pickup option. All fleeces will be shipped USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation. On 12/01/09 your check or money order will be cashed. There will be no refunds. Please expect a delivery time of 2 - 3 weeks from 12/01/09. This thread will be fully updated with delivery status after 12/01/09.

Feel free to respond to this thread with your intention to order. If you care not to post in this thread just make sure your payment arrives before 12/01/09. There will be no extensions and payments received after 12/01/09 will not be processed.

All prices are "out the door" and include both tax and shipping. There is no price break on multiple orders. If you are ordering more than one simply add up the prices listed below.

Men's Sizing Only - Black (no other color options)

S - XL $64

2XL $66

3XL $68

4XL $70

5XL $72

14.75 oz 100% no-pill polyester Therma fleece shell with black water resistant nylon trim

low4075006.jpg

23016641.jpg

AR-15 not included

kelly1.jpg

Hat and Female not included

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    If these were all fleece like a columbia jacket, I would be all over it. The nylon kills it for me.

I had an Eddy Bauer Fleece jacket with Nylon or Nylon-like material over shoulders and part of arm, I didn't notice it at all on the contrary it may actually have helped out in the rain. The jacket was red, the nylon black and it looked good. Inside I assume the jacket is fleece so except for looks you probably won't notice. Just my guess.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I don't like how it looks. It reminds me of our issued black fleece jackets. I don't wear anything that reminds me of the military when I'm not on the clock.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Dibs on the girl......er, "hat"! I said 'HAT'!

Can we order these knits?? I'm in. M.O. on the way for the fleece. (Nice smile, nice Levi's.) If you want a cheap fleece go to Dunham's. I'm not buying the jacket; I'm buying a badge of recognition. Pat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom