• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    There are no inner pockets designed for anything useful. There is one inner pocket for easy embroidery but it is not designed for daily use IMO. Checks / MO must arrive by 12/01

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    It is 11/30, 10:00PM. I want a jacket, but I have no disability check in the bank yet, so I'm wondering what is the so certain finality on the 12/1 date, and why it was chosen? Are elves in a magic tree going to pop these out in a few seconds? Surely there must be lead time to the manufacturer. Is there absolutely no way to order one any other way? I'm choosing between the jacket and more ammo, and it looks like I'll be forced to spend the money on the ammo. What gives? Any relenting on the arbitrariness of the rule? Pat

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    It is 11/30, 10:00PM. I want a jacket, but I have no disability check in the bank yet, so I'm wondering what is the so certain finality on the 12/1 date, and why it was chosen? Are elves in a magic tree going to pop these out in a few seconds? Surely there must be lead time to the manufacturer. Is there absolutely no way to order one any other way? I'm choosing between the jacket and more ammo, and it looks like I'll be forced to spend the money on the ammo. What gives? Any relenting on the arbitrariness of the rule? Pat

Really? 2+ weeks notice wasn't enough?

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN

What size do you need? I'm happy to loan you the money for the jacket that you need until your money comes through. Just let me know if I can help.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Fleece ordering is closed. I will be checking the mail box today and place the order based on the payments I have received. I'm sorry but as I made clear in the original post there will be no extensions.

I will start another thread soon with a delivery time frame and other details.

Thank you! :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom