INGO Facelift - Please be prepared for change!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • __Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    in regards to number 15 in the NEW STYLE PROBLEMS thread https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...5707-new-style-problems-report-them-here.html

to fix the side bar on my side

.mysb {
    padding-top: 130px !important;
    }

I just added that into my INGO_UI script. My INGO doesnt look like it suppose to because I've just styled it however I want

Its messed up on FF22 regardless of adblock on my end, thus the aforementioned change

AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor
    Doc, please use the correct thread if you want me to track/get the issue fixed.

Make sure to read post 2, line 4 in the proper thread.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Doc, please use the correct thread if you want me to track/get the issue fixed.

Make sure to read post 2, line 4 in the proper thread.

Its fine. I dont really need to report any problems because I have already fixed them. I was just helping you guys. Now that there is an adblock notice that'll have to be fixed to

AmBsngr.png

Last edited:

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Is it just me, or is there an issue with the page width? I am having to scroll sideways to read threads, and my zoom level is set to 100%

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Is it just me, or is there an issue with the page width? I am having to scroll sideways to read threads, and my zoom level is set to 100%

it's not just you. it just started today for me with the newest upgrade. I haven't had a chance to check it on my laptop yet, but on my tablet, it's really annoying. That combined with the adblock thing is making it a chore to read.

EDIT: Checked it on my laptop (FF/Linux) and the page width is fine on it, but oddly, even if I disable adblock+ (which I'm not willing to do on my Android tablet), I still get the adblock warning on Ingo.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Would you mind turning off your adblock for INGO you can support or local and national advertisers?
    I am NOT blocking ads and this still comes up on Safari:

407252884.jpg

Also, I frequently support our advertisers by paying for their products and services, not by clicking their ads.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Same here as chezuki. No ad blocker on Safari on my ipad but I still get the angry message for awhile, then I get an ad.

Top Bottom