INGO Facelift - Please be prepared for change!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    What device/OS? Works fine for me on Windows 7 with Chrome/IE/Firefox and IPhone/iPad with Safari/Chrome.

windows 7 home premium hp laptop. I just tried again with your post. Tried to give you rep with a quote from your post. Highlight,right click,copy, click the star, right click on comments and copy select all search with google inspect element pops up. When giving rep it's usually a specific phase which merits the rep.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    windows 7 home premium hp laptop. I just tried again with your post. Tried to give you rep with a quote from your post. Highlight,right click,copy, click the star, right click on comments and copy select all search with google inspect element pops up. When giving rep it's usually a specific phase which merits the rep.

Same problem here. Firefox, Windows 7 Ultimate

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I just added rep to both of you by copying and pasting. The only difference is that I left clicked on the comment then hit ctrl V. Trying to paste it with the right button won't work as it's a function of Firefox, which I'm using.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I just added rep to both of you by copying and pasting. The only difference is that I left clicked on the comment then hit ctrl V. Trying to paste it with the right button won't work as it's a function of Firefox, which I'm using.

What Firefox version do you use?? I use 22.0 on my laptop, and the right mouse button pulls up a context menu which, if it's in a text field, has copy, cut, paste, etc among the options.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    What Firefox version do you use?? I use 22.0 on my laptop, and the right mouse button pulls up a context menu which, if it's in a text field, has copy, cut, paste, etc among the options.

Version 23.0.1. Sorry I missed this. I'm subscribing to the thread so I won't miss any replies.
    Dan

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    First off - thanks for all of the effort on the site. Second - Is it possible to allow CRLF (Enter key) instead of stripping them out of posts Third - the reason is - because posts that are trying to be clear look like crap if you don't... :D

Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet because I didn't want to read through 17 pages of 40 posts....At the bottom of each thread, just above the Quick Reply box, is a Quick Navigation box. This used to throw you back into the subforum that you were browsing before you opened the thread you're viewing. Now there is a dropdown that forces several clicks and maybe scrolling or a "Top" button that you can click and then select the sub-forum link at the top of the tread. Is there any way to put it back so that there's a link back to the subforum that you were viewing at the bottom of each thread? This way you're re-generating the subforum which reflects your "viewed" history and it's just one click. Sorry to be so particular.

-Dobber

EDIT: Clarity.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Another site has recently done something similar to this and so far I can't say that I like it.
    It was a surprise today when I opened it, I didn't know that it was coming.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    We'll something has changed since yesterday 11/11/16 and INGO doesn't look or work like I'm used to.
    I may be in the wrong thread because of it.
    I was looking around to find out what was going on.

Seems like all mobile devices went to a "moble app" form. If you don't like it, go to the bottom of the page and ckick on the "Full Site" button. Brings the full version right back. At least it did for me.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Seems like all mobile devices went to a "moble app" form. If you don't like it, go to the bottom of the page and ckick on the "Full Site" button. Brings the full version right back. At least it did for me.
    Awesome tip ... trying to navigate the other view was a lesson in frustration management.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I noticed the same, however if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page you'll find a "Full Site" link. Click that and you'll get the normal desktop version you're used to.

I'm kind of ambivalent on the new mobile look, however I couldn't find a "Mark Forums Read" link anywhere...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I like the new mobile theme. One of the most functional I've come across so far. No glaring issues so far, but I haven't really dug into features.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    The old mobile theme had a vbulletin logo. Nothing said INGO. So this was a quick chnage to get some identity to it.

Web guy changed it slightly to start at least getting the logo up. Not sure why there were issues with it loading when not needed. I have asked him if he sees any issues.

Top Bottom