• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    Today was better than yesterday at meeting fellow INGO members. I did meet a couple guys today but it was so crowded in there that I didn't feel comfortable stopping and talking. I may have came off short to a couple of people that noticed the hat but I was there with my stepfather and I was trying to keep an eye on where he was at and couldnt talk. I did at least finally find somewhat of a buyer for my other Ithaca. I didn't get all of what I wanted for it but I at least got some more cash towards some better guns. I did enjoy meeting everyone I just am not much of a conversationist but next time I will try and do better. Hope all had a good day and to all I didn't get a chance to say hi to well hello and it is nice to meet all you fellow Indiana gun owners. Maybe I can talk my wife into going tomorrow to finish off my three day pass but I doubt it. I need Pami it sounds like to talk to my wife I have been trying to convince her to pick up shootin for years. She is afraid of the potential of recoil.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome to the forum Dan!

Pami,
    Great to meet you today. I was the guy who admitted I lurked in INGO chat without participating. (I just found the site last week thru Glock Talk) Your quick smile and friendly hello was enough to get me to join the INGO group.

I enjoy the site, maybe even more than Glock Talk since there is so much local information for the great state of Indiana.

Dan

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Very cool! Great to meet you and your son Hickman!

Picked up some stuff, but no guns or ammo.

dsc00676o.jpg

dsc00680vle.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just realized, I forgot to come see you today, Patti. :n00b:

Sorry about that!

I noticed that. Seen you at the Acme table and looked at Menos and said that bastard isn't going to come down here and say hi is he? Menos assured me you would.
    looks like I was right for the second time in my life.

DecaturGB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Sounds like everyone is having a great time meeting INGO members more than finding deals at this 1500. Sorry I have missed it this time around. I do know I am really enjoying this forum and learning a lot of good information here. I hope those who get to attend today have a good day as well.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    "is that a blonde with a shotgu......LOOK! A shiny Nickel!!!!!"
    :): :)::): :): :)::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::lmfao::lmfao::rofl::rofl:
    Mike, you were sure to tell him that I sent you, right?:D
    Yes Nick I told him that youn sent me and that you mentioned that he was selling stripped lowers to INGO members for only 50 bucks.....
    He wasn't so easily swayed. LOL
    I did shake his hand and thank him for a stripped superior brand lower receiver.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I noticed that. Seen you at the Acme table and looked at Menos and said that bastard isn't going to come down here and say hi is he? Menos assured me you would.
    looks like I was right for the second time in my life.
    I woke up today and I knew this would come up. Once again, I stand up for a friend only to be wrong. As far as I am concerned BigCraig owes me two dollars..........."Two dollars!! I want my two dollars!!" (one for each time MrsGH has been right in her life)

I also met little Hickman. Turns out he was in a fight recently but the good news is he won :ar15: anybody else see that shiner on his right eye? We need to build him a shotgun. He is ready.

Last edited:

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I'm headed up right now... I know I know a little late in the show... but taking a friend for his first time, we were going to go yesterday but he had stuff come up. I haven't gone on a Sunday, hope most of the vendors are still there and still with stuff to sell. I'll have to stop by the table!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Patti, you know how easily I get distracted.
    At the next show, make sure I am there WHEN (not if) you do, I carry firstaid supplies. Friggn' dork. PS I broke the Stoeger 2000.

Only saw two wounds that needed treating (little Hickman was healing nicely nothing needed there) both were female members here.

Mrs. Gungho: Small knife wound, actually large knife/small wound, two Bandaids. Key is she won.

Pammi: Injured hand. One alcohol prep pad, one bandaid. Not sure what happened but she won.

Little H.: Black eye. Deep admiration for his shiner. He won.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    just my opinion but i thought our table was in a pretty good spot in that corner. it left us more room to hang around. i would hate to see us clog up a aisle. it was a little out of the way but i think we should try and get that spot at every show

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    It was nice to see everyone again, I got my patches (one with bacon and one without), a few stickers and re-upped my site supporter membership. Really proud to be a part of such a great family of fellow gun enthusiasts. Thanks again Fenway and mods for manning the INGO table and spreading the word!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    just my opinion but i thought our table was in a pretty good spot in that corner.

I thought it was in a good spot, and I thought the table itself looked great, with the sign and all the posters and swag and whatnot. Kudos to Fenway and the mods for putting the whole shebang together and representing us well.

PC_INGO.jpg

Last edited:

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    It was nice to put some faces to names. Scudder, Spazmo, and of course Fenway. Nice to meet you all. I would liked to have stuck around, but had many things to do today. Maybe another time.

An INGO sticker now adorns my car.
    I would post the pic, but my ISP is being retarded and not allowing FTP access right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom