• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The INGO Table is close to the exit next to the NRA table. If you are facing the NRA table the exit will be towards your left and the INGO table is down to the right. This is a out of the way location so we don't disturb vendors trying to sell stuff with crowds blocking the isle. We hope to get the word out to as many Hoosiers as possible about our forum! Stop by and say hello!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fridays - 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturdays - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sundays - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM[/FONT]​

INGO Gear Available at the 1500

Site Supporter 1 year membership $10 (minimum donation)

supportbannerfm1.gif

INGO Tactical Hats $15

img0049j.jpg

INGunOwners.com Hats $15

85134840ov5.jpg

INGO Stickers $1 / sticker

img0151z.jpg

INGO Morale Patch - 1" x 2" Velcro Backed $3 / patch

img0067.jpg

img0073.jpg

Limited Edition INGO Bacon Morale Patch - 1" x 2" Velcro Backed $4 / patch (If these are in on time there will be very few available. Might not be available for the 1500)

ingobacon.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Great! I'll pick up my hat there. I'll be setting up with a friend so I'll wear it all weekend. Hopefully I can meet some of you and put faces with the screen names.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I heard there is a great white castle at 16th and illinois! J/K

There is one closer at 38th and Keystone. Just make sure you are carrying there!!! I'm trying to think of somewhere a lg group of ppl could go on a Saturday night. I REALLY like Marco's Steak house on Keystone but it's always busy. If we go straight up Allisonville Rd to Castelton they have about any place you'd want to eat.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    There is one closer at 38th and Keystone. Just make sure you are carrying there!!! I'm trying to think of somewhere a lg group of ppl could go on a Saturday night. I REALLY like Marco's Steak house on Keystone but it's always busy. If we go straight up Allisonville Rd to Castelton they have about any place you'd want to eat.

:+1: for Castleton. There's really isn't much in the way of space and quality at 38th & Fall Creek. I'd rather go north than west at that intersection. I don't know who accepts reservations in advance, but there's a Pizza Hut, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Loon Lake Lodge, Charleston's Steakhouse, Logan's, Cheesecake Factory, Don Pablo's, Mongolian BBQ Grill, Maggiano's, TGI Friday's... I know I'm missing something.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    :+1: for Castleton. There's really isn't much in the way of space and quality at 38th & Fall Creek. I'd rather go north than west at that intersection. I don't know who accepts reservations in advance, but there's a Pizza Hut, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Loon Lake Lodge, Charleston's Steakhouse, Logan's, Cheesecake Factory, Don Pablo's, Mongolian BBQ Grill, Maggiano's, TGI Friday's... I know I'm missing something.

There is also Bucca Depepos (sp?) that has great Italian food and a sm order of spagehetti will easily feed 2 ppl! Outback, SteaknShake, 2 other Mexican places and a few more places I can't remeber. I vote Castleton area but usually Saturday evening I'm pretty tired. We start setting up at noon on Friday and the show is open till 8pm, then back at 7am Saturday until 6pm that night. I would like to try and go though.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

There's an outstanding rib house at 71st and Binford (Fall Creek) as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom