Not open for further replies.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i still think the best deal of the show was when scutter offered to sell the ar on the table for 300$. the deal was only good while fenway was gone for some reason, i cant imagine why. but fenway came back before i could get my money out. mabye next time our table should be further from the bathroom. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Barrn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Plainfield
    Well Shay, Scutter, Spasmo and Fenway. It was nice to meet you all. I did meet Fenway back in December in an ACT class, but I was not an INGO member then. I'm slowly connecting the dots here.

gunrunner0320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Anderson
    we went to the show on Sunday really looked for word to seeing you guys the hole time we were there i have a? can you get key chains with the logo on them

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It was really good meeting all my fellow INGOers at the show this weekend. I'm beat! I'm about ready for a day or two of sleep! :): I hope everyone had a good time and found at least one good deal. Thanks to everyone who stopped by the table to introduce yourselves.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm confused as to someone saying there was no one at the table. We were there all day Friday, yesterday and today. There had to be someone around. I'm sure they wouldn't have left the table unmanned. Sorry if we missed anyone else also. I want to apologize up front for not remembering your name... yes you... I offered business cards to people way more than once. It even became a little joke at times. It was great meeting so many people though! Thanks for your support!

ARdysfunction

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Indy West Side
    Thanks to everyone who stopped by may table and said hey. Especially those who bought lowers! :)

Over all it seemed to be a good show, not a frenzy like back in January. I think slowly but surely the manufactures are going to catch up with the demand. Hopefully the prices will reflect that as well.

Didn't find any amazing deals but a few things did follow me home.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks for manning the table all weekend :) It was good to meet and see members again. And I have a bacon patch :rockwoot:Looking forward to meeting more members soon.

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    Got to meet Scutter and Spasmo, picked up a patch and sticker, bought a nice kershaw cyclone, ran into Cue at his families table then went to Panda Express - not a bad way to spend a sunday :D.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I wish I could of made it down. My sister is home from Seattle for a visit and we had a family dinner for her yesterday. And Fri and today i was working 8:30-7 I was really hoping to be able to get down there and meet some of you.

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    I offered business cards to people way more than once. It even became a little joke at times.

Yeah Spasmo, you tried to get me to take 2 of those (or maybe it was 5!). :D

It was great seeing everyone there. After seeing Shay's Calvary Arms lower he brought for display, I'm definitly in for one of those too.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    We made it to the table Saturday. Unfortunately we were in a rush to get back home to the kids to save the sitter and didn't have anytime to talk.

I almost forgot my patch that I had just purchased. :n00b: Thankfully someone pointed that out to me.

I'm glad to be supporting the site was well. Hopefully getting more support was a big success.

Thanks

ETA: Any idea how long before you site supporter status will show up?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom