• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    My girlfriend and I went to Indy Trading post's indoor range Saturday (9/1). I took my Walther P22 and rented an Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm. She has shot my P22, but not at a paper target. I have shot my dads handguns (and rifle) before, he has a Smith and Wesson 9mm (non M&P, but not sure what model though), a 22/22mag revolver, a Bryco Arms 380, and a Ruger Security Six 357 magnum.

Some pictures.

My girlfriend shooting my P22.
    P1030131.jpg

Her shooting the 9mm
    P1030133.jpg

Some results, I think this was my third time shooting overall at any targets.

My first target, 10 rounds in the 9 and 10 in the .22
    P1030138.jpg

My last one. 15 rounds in the 9 and 10 in the .22. The two missed shots were when I was trying to get head shots. I need more range time.
    P1030139.jpg

Two shots in the head of 22 were hers, the others, I don't know.
    P1030140.jpg

This was all my girlfriend with the five last rounds of 9.
    P1030141.jpg

The video of have her shooting.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_HqbRnpHZs&feature=share&list=UUY5MrZUv_zhXlQ7wIA-Fhpw

windhorst3187

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    This gun range is less than 2 miles from my home so now I don't have to drive to POPs to shoot. Cool people, good owners.

Loc n load

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Terre Hautian

I used to shoot at that one on Brown off from Wabash....last time I shot there was in 94.....then worked out of town for some time and when I came back it was closed....The shooting match is what is was called if memory serves me....they had some issues with their air circulation/filtration system.......And I think you are correct, there is probably enough interest in the TH area to support one.....but the initial investment / setup expense would be substantial.

Top Bottom