• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    I'll open the range at 7.30 Saturday morning, Glock starts registration at 8.30.

Those who are working, get there around 8 to get your (new this year) shirt and fill out the paperwork and get set up.

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    Today was a gas, I had a blast even without firing a shot. Cool thing was meeting Mas Ayoob. That was cool. He's one of my heros!!!! :cheers:See ya tomorrow..................... jack

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Any help needed to run the stages tomorrow? I'm going to shoot in the morning, but figured I'd hang out and watch after that. I don't mind helping out if there's something to be done.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    GSSF

Definitely was a great time yesterday, met alot of good people especially Mr. Ayoob. Hopefully I can make it back again today. :thumbsup:

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWW I'm whipped. It was amazing though. I saw the whole gambit of shooters. From first timers, an 11 year old and a (probably) 15 year old girl, all the way to team competitions shooters shooting 3-4 second stages!! Yeah, 9 shots in 3.8 seconds with a clean of the targets !!! Very cool. I shot a little myself today, which eased my "jones" for the shoot. I had a ball. Thanks Steve, and oh by the way, where do I need to go to pick up my free G19 w/NS from GSSF??? :cheers: thanks, jack

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Nope, Jack didn't win one.

As is our custom, we asked the youngest person present (Grady Whitelaw's son) to pull 2 names out of the box. Brian Stillabower was 1, Bill Levy was 2. Brian is my son, and he only had 3 tickets in the drawing. Bill is an RO for me at the range.

I was quite surprised. Usually, it seems a first time volunteer wins at least one of the guns, but not this time.

The folks that showed up to work have my heartfelt gratitude. There is NO WAY we could have done this without you giving your time and effort. I deeply appreciate it.

Glock will be back next year. I hope everyone else will be, too.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well I have to say; Next year I will plan to help again and I will not let the G/F schedule anything else for that weekend.

I had a blast meeting the other INGO folks out there. The event was a blast.

I might just save up for a Glock or two so I can shoot in some of the events. I just have to do it on the down low so I dont get yelled at again from bringing a new gun(s) home..lol

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    :+1: Same here, I definitely plan on being there next year. Hopefully I can attend both days next time. I lost a T1 line at work for most of Sunday that prevented me from getting back there.

I too will need to get a Glock to participate next time. For some reason they wouldn't believe me that Glock has a lesser known model that says XD on it. :):

Well I have to say; Next year I will plan to help again and I will not let the G/F schedule anything else for that weekend.

I had a blast meeting the other INGO folks out there. The event was a blast.

I might just save up for a Glock or two so I can shoot in some of the events. I just have to do it on the down low so I dont get yelled at again from bringing a new gun(s) home..lol

Last edited:

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    For some reason they wouldn't believe me that Glock has a lesser known model that says XP on it. :):

XP? Is it made by Microsoft???

:D

Don't feel bad, Vern had a Sigma there. ;) I had never fired one before, but it shot surprisingly well considering the heavy trigger and all and knowing what he paid for it, I probably would have bought it too.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    lmao oops sorry bout the typo, thanks for the catch

Don't feel bad, Vern had a Sigma there. ;) I had never fired one before, but it shot surprisingly well considering the heavy trigger and all and knowing what he paid for it, I probably would have bought it too.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN

Only problem is that it doesnt like big mouth bullets but also, only Smith makes mags for it ($$$$). Plus side is no-poly rifling! Plus, when I get my trigger finger worked up from the Sigma, the Glock will be of no issue!:D Sigma=Training tool

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart

That's the beauty of the Glock system! You buy ONE Glock and show it to the GF. Then you can buy as many more as you want because.... now get this...... THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME!

That's right, you can own 200 Glocks and as long as you only have ONE out at a time, she'll never know! :thumbsup:

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    O come on Tom, I have 1 black gun. My wife only thinks I have one gun as that's all I ever have out at one time. One at a time. And they all look the same to her. SCARY...... so Glock, HK, Para Ordnance, Les Baer, Browning HiPower they're all the same to her............................................cool huh.:thumbsup: jack

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    O come on Tom, I have 1 black gun. My wife only thinks I have one gun as that's all I ever have out at one time. One at a time. And they all look the same to her. SCARY...... so Glock, HK, Para Ordnance, Les Baer, Browning HiPower they're all the same to her............................................cool huh.:thumbsup: jack

Okay Jack lemme see if I understand you here....so the framing structure of your home is full of hidden firearms of various makes and models? A virtual "Jack's Gun Bunker" ? lol

Now thats cool :thumbsup::):

Top Bottom