• Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

Fail. Sad, pathetic EPIC fail.
    FIFY

Wow, in normal life, at a normal job, if someone doesn't show up for work, they get fired on the spot. Do not pass go, do not collect Two Hundred dollars. Why should elected officials be any different? There is a procedure in place to register consent or disagreement with an issue in government. It's called a vote. For or against an issue, It's what these idiots were elected by their districts to do. By not showing up, even if it's to register an abstention, they have failed their constituants.

And to try to justify his actions by comparing himself to soldier being deployed to a combat zone? Give me a break!!! He sounds more like the kid on the playground who doesn't like how the game is being played, so he takes his ball and runs home. :xmad:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    So put a Rifle in his Hands and punt his tail onto a Cargo to Afghanistan. There are probably Guardsman that are his age over there...

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    So, as I understand it the Indiana Democratic Party paid the tab for these runaways while they were staying in a non-union hotel, while supposedly fighting for collective bargaining issues and union rights. If the Central committee actually did pay the tab for these guys and ends up paying their fines as well, does that constitute 'income' to the individual legislators or 'political contributions' to their respective campaigns? Either way, it needs to be reported in an appropriate manner, whether it's to the IRS or the Secretary of State's office (yeah, I know he has his own legal/ethical issues). I don't think this is over by a long shot.

23mar03

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Who is that idiot and where is his district? Vote that POS out of a job.
    With that statement, he just pissed over every military personel's service.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    What a dirt bag. He should be put in a room of returning Vet's and be made to give that same speech again. I wonder what THEIR reaction would be. I don't think they would clap.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Wow... just wow. I have no connection to the military other than a deep respect for those who serve in it, and even im offended by that. Spending time not working, and hiding out in IL is the same thing as fighting for the rights of people who want you dead in a land far away from home, long after you were promised it would be over, for far less money than most people make doing way less risky things... yeah, seems the same thing to me.

God that pisses me off. Where do these entitled politicians get off even considering crap like that?

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    State Rep. Dave Cheatham
    Indiana House of Representatives
    200 W. Washington St.
    Indianapolis, IN 46204-2786

By Phone...

Call toll–free (from anywhere within Indiana):
    1-800-382-9842 or directly at (317)232-9600

By Internet...

State Rep. Dave Cheatham's email address is h69@in.gov.

Have at him guys!!!

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I don't care which party this jackass is with cause they're no different .

The same inflated sense of self worth and audacity because they're doing "the peoples work" .

Yet their vanity and ego won't let them see just how out of touch they are with the daily lives and struggles of the "common man" .

How's that quote go " By their works , you will know them " .

Lets see , these turds take an un scheduled vacation and now have the nerve to compare himself to a soldier .

I say we flush them all and start over .

Top Bottom