• Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Is that a Vega in the background?
    Those small engines are very cool and I may have to make the trip if I can after a new hip this week.
    Closest I've come is building a model called the "visible V8" when I was a kid. Learned a lot about how an engine works
    building that, hooking up the batteries and watching it run in slow motion.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Is that a Vega in the background?
    Those small engines are very cool and I may have to make the trip if I can after a new hip this week.
    Closest I've come is building a model called the "visible V8" when I was a kid. Learned a lot about how an engine works
    building that, hooking up the batteries and watching it run in slow motion.
    One of the 2 or 3 he owns, I believe his wife & he have matching pair , SBC, turbo 350, 9 inch, ect....plus a blown car.....come up and I will point Randell out to you. This show is a one of kind .....

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Any radials like the Gnome rotary WWI aircraft engine? The cylinders rotate and the crank stays put.

The short answer is IDK, with over 125 exhibitors and 19 or so vendors it's hard to say what all will be represented. Lee & Peggy Hodgson of Ageless Engines will be bringing there full line of radial engines.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I just got the phone with a couple of "my guys" & the show chairman at the Blackhills Model Engine Show and we are proud to say, the Indiana model engine show stands to be the largest model engine show in the USA and possibly the world.

You will not want to miss the over 125 exhibitors showing off over 500 engines and the vendors with engine casting kits, tooling, machines ect

Top Bottom