Indiana Is Dead Last And Apparently Proud Of It...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    More nonsense

It is a scamdemic....nonsense is king.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    More nonsense

Oh goodie. It's the dreaded double whammy virus.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I also read that it is possible that one can be simultaneously infected by both the delta and the omicron varients. My take on the gist of the article: it is also possible to be struck by lightning at the same time as you are getting run over by a bus while sitting on your deck on a sunny day.

Come on, omicron!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.gif

CLOSE ALL THE SCHOOLS!! BUY ALL THE TOILET PAPER!!

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I'm retired pharma scientist. I'm well studied, educated, and 25 years in the pharma business. I'm not vaxed, I don't wear a mask, and I don't care how many people are around me. My life, my choice - you make your choice. Part of being a free American.

Welcome to INGO Sir. As an un-vaxed (unwashed) individual, I'm following all these threads with interest. Would you care to expound on the reasons behind your decision? If not, I understand, but being retired, they can't very well cancel you like they are the other doctors and scientists who don't tow the line.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I'm retired pharma scientist. I'm well studied, educated, and 25 years in the pharma business. I'm not vaxed, I don't wear a mask, and I don't care how many people are around me. My life, my choice - you make your choice. Part of being a free American.
    Thank you for your insight and welcome to INGO. I look forward to reading your opinion on this COVID mess.

p9208s

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2021
    Seymour
    Welcome to INGO Sir. As an un-vaxed (unwashed) individual, I'm following all these threads with interest. Would you care to expound on the reasons behind your decision? If not, I understand, but being retired, they can't very well cancel you like they are the other doctors and scientists who don't tow the line.

Hi Steve, To start with, I was hesitant to take anything not approved. 2/3 of all pharma product applications fail, so there was only a 33% chance of working / or working without adverse reactions. As time progressed, a quick look at VEARS was all I needed to convince myself that this was / is a failed application. There are dozens of peer reviewed studies that show complete recoveries with common inexpensive therapeutics. Now, in today's news, there is a monstrous 40% increase in Indiana deaths under 65 with only a small percentage being covid. Hmmm, think I made the right choice. I am retired, but if I weren't, and required to take the jab, I would simply have to find another means of income vs the risky results of poison death shot. Youngsters are immortal, (like I used to be), and they just don't get it... Kinda sad.

TANK BOSS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 27, 2021
    Fishers
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    https://www.wishtv.com/news/medical/study-shows-indiana-ranks-as-least-safe-state-during-pandemic/

When posted, a bunch of people seemed proud they wouldn't wear a mask, get a vaccine, stay out of group gatherings, etc.
    My wife is violently allergic even to flu vaccines. She can't get the clot shot.
    Even at 54, my risk of mortality from the Covids is .005%. The average mortality is .05% I'm vaccinated against about 50 things, but I don't currently worry about yellow fever, anthrax, or the Covids.
    If you are an actual infected case, the mortality rises to .23%, but it's lower if you're younger and fitter, and higher if you're older and not, just like any other illness.
    This is about twice as bad as the flu.
    All those numbers from CDC.

Her first degree IS epidemiology. I did HAZMAT control in the military. Look for the NIOSH rating on your mask package. It doesn't have one. It's not rated to stop anything.

An M40 gas mask doesn't stop a virus. The isolation gear used for asbestos removal, with respirator and Tyvek coverall, is not rated to stop a virus.

I realize they've been hammering you with propaganda for two years, but there's literally 50 years and thousands of studies on this subject. Your cloth mask does nothing. It's not even good at stopping pollen. A 3 micron mesh is never going to stop a 100 nm virion. Nor have any of their Lysenkoistic "new studies" demonstrated that. They very carefully obsess over "droplets" above 3 microns. But droplets can be any size, the virus can be either aerosolized or airborne, and can be surface transmitted.

Infection curves have been identical everywhere, regardless of wearing fetish masks or not.

My professional advice is to wash your hands, don't touch anything you don't need to, stay home if you feel sick (and don't worry about a test. Sick is sick, whether Influenza A or the Covids)(if you need to see the doc, they'll test you), avoid people who look sick. And if that doesn't work, just stay home until you feel safe.

I'm about to head for another gun show with 50K people, and no mask or vaccine protocols, and as with every other show of the last two years (including several big SF conventions), everyone will be fine.

AlVine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Owen Co.
    Now let's see a survey that measures the amount of civil liberties lost due to heavy-handed governmental Covid mandates. And a survey showing the damage lockdowns. and unnecessary vaccinations to young people, have done. WalletHub's survey only looks at part of the overall situation.

Top Bottom