In this time of turmoil, let's remember who the real villans are...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    I have a light switch for the bathroom, outside of that room. It throws some people off.

Had a buddy in high school who's parents had this on their bathroom off the family room in the basement where we all hung out. You really find out what kind "expletive deleted" friends you have with this setup when you go to take a leak.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I actually haven't owned a motorcycle for a year or more. What I'm talking about doesn't cause accidents. I'll explain it to you so you don't have to keep guessing. If hypothetically speaking you're at a red light of at least two lanes and all vehicles are stopped. its safer and faster if the motorcycle filters through the un-moving cars to the front of the pack. It causes less traffic because motorcycles are for the most part quicker than cars and doesn't take up a traffic spot. Its safer because 25+% of motorcycle accidents are from being rear ended. So if you remove yourself from behind a car and put yourself in between 2 cars you aren't going to get squashed like a pancake into the car in front of you because someone is texting. Im not more important than anyone. There are numerous studies that show lane splitting is safer and better for traffic.
    Studies are statistics and are always manipulated to fit the narrative.

It's illegal, plain and simple. Also, just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should. I quit riding 36 years ago because of idiots on four wheels AND two wheels.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Had a buddy in high school who's parents had this on their bathroom off the family room in the basement where we all hung out. You really find out what kind "expletive deleted" friends you have with this setup when you go to take a leak.
    This reminds me of the old prank where, upon leaving the bathroom, you ask the person in the stall if he knows how a blind man knows when he’s done wiping his *** as you turn the lights off on the way out.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Studies are statistics and are always manipulated to fit the narrative.

It's illegal, plain and simple. Also, just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should. I quit riding 36 years ago because of idiots on four wheels AND two wheels.
    Its not illegal everywhere in the united states. It's your choice to ride or not to. It doesnt take a study or Einstein's brain to understand that if a motorcycle pulls between two vehicles and sits in between them at a red light they eliminate the possibility of getting rear ended. A fender bender for a truck/car is a hospital visit for someone on a bike.

shadow64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Plainfield
    I have been riding for 40 + years I am still riding because I follow the laws . I know a few people that didn’t and they are not around anymore . riding a motorcycle is just like self defense it’s being aware of your surroundings and knowing your abilities . you will live longer that way

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'd lane split in heartbeat, if I thought I could get away with it. It's a fool's move if those you pass will catch up to you though, even later at your destination or rest stop.

Way too many wannabee pace car "cops" out there who are offended when bikes pass. I've seen them wiggle fenders and swing doors open. Let alone try to start fights when you are trapped at an intersection. I have had to assess whether to go to gun at intersections, with loons threatening to tap my back tire, just for making a regular (albeit fast) pass up the road.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The real villains are builders that use drywall screws for everything.

The heads round out like their made of clay and they're as brittle as glass. Drywall screws are for drywall.

Just working on the house and need to vent.

Top Bottom