In Memory of Our Friend, Churchmouse....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Unsure on open carry, but his daughter has mentioned the capacity is 250 people. They want everyone to come... They're trying to figure out how to make enough cheeseburgers currently :D

Reactions: KG1

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Unsure on open carry, but his daughter has mentioned the capacity is 250 people. They want everyone to come... They're trying to figure out how to make enough cheeseburgers currently :D
    Pppffffhhhttt. They shouldn’t have to make anything! :)
    Sounds just like Tim, cooking for his own memorial…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It would be quite the undertaking to make that many cheeseburgers, but it would be soooo appropriate for a fellowship of family and friends gathered together to celebrate the life of our beloved and well-respected friend churchmouse while eating a cheeseburger. That was always CM's signature way of bringing people together.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news.

Tim helped many people and his generosity and kindness knew no boundaries, literally, it transcended the limits of this forum, and went well beyond the borders of the State of Indiana, or even the US.

I'm thankful, as a non-Hoosier to have been touched by his kindness multiple times over the years.

I have never met him in person but I've spent over a decade chatting with him on INGO.

I have watery eyes as I'm writing this ...

I will always regret not sharing a cheeseburger with him, or hearing him call me "French dude" in person. :(

There’s only a handful of people that have those. :shady:

I heard there is one in a safe 4,000 miles away from Indiana. :shady:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news.

Tim helped many people and his generosity and kindness knew no boundaries, literally, it transcended the limits of this forum, and went well beyond the borders of the State of Indiana, or even the US.

I'm thankful, as a non-Hoosier to have been touched by his kindness multiple times over the years.

I have never met him in person but I've spent over a decade chatting with him on INGO.

I have watery eyes as I'm writing this ...

I will always regret not sharing a cheeseburger with him, or hearing him call me "French dude" in person. :(

I heard there is one in a safe 4,000 miles away from Indiana. :shady:
    We love ya, Frenchy!

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I have been traveling this week and just now reading this.
    Very sorry that we have lost a stalwart member of the community. Keeping Tim and his family in my thoughts.

===========================
    Do not stand at my grave and weep,
    I am not there, I do not sleep.
    I am in a thousand winds that blow,
    I am the softly falling snow.
    I am the gentle showers of rain,
    I am the fields of ripening grain.
    I am in the morning hush,
    I am in the graceful rush
    Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
    I am the starshine of the night.
    I am in the flowers that bloom,
    I am in a quiet room.
    I am in the birds that sing,
    I am in each lovely thing.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry,
    I am not there. I do not die.
    --Mary Frye
    ===========================

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    OK, can anyone tell me what app on iPad gives you date n time reminders? I’ve looked at notes that ain’t it.
    Do you have an email app? I don't have an iPad, but I use Yahoo email and it has a calendar where you can set appointments/reminders.

Reactions: Mij

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    The big memorial get together for Tim will be at the Lions Club in Clermont from noon to 6PM on the 25th of September. All are invited.
    Tim's family would know best but I'm thinking Tim would want us to celebrate his life with such a meeting. Sure we grieve the loss as it is the survivors who feel the emptiness, but I look forward to meeting so many of that have conversed with me over the years.

We will gain new friendships and solidify ones that were primarily online. CM would approve of that.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I literally have no words. I am thankful we had the chance to meet up one last time several months ago, have a chat with him (and Cindy), and got to see how big the terrorists have become. I'll cherish that last meeting.

You will be missed, Tim.

Cancer. (his second go at it) And he decided bravely to wave off chemo that did more harm than good and spend the rest of his life on his terms. Quite the CM move.
    Wish that we all would have the gumption to do that.......damn these dusty rooms, and I didn't know him.....

Top Bottom