Mitchell

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    As a Nation we should require proof that each male who is a member of the unorganized militia has a suitable arm, and ammunition.

That would help pump those numbers.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    “Moreover, according to an NSSF press release, there are 28,144,000 rifles in circulation that fit the Democrat’s “assault weapons” descriptor.

Seems light. I don't know anyone that only owns one. For the most part if you have one, you probably actually have several. Most "AR guys" have multiple length guns and multiple different calibers. Most "AK guys" have fixed stock, under/side folders, shorties, a 5.45, and/or 2 or 3 different imports. Throw in all the G3/cetme/ptr/hk91 and FAL guys that all have a couple of each, and next thing you know you're down to ONLY a few million dudes that own "assault weapons". Then you have the guys that have 1 or 2 of each from the above lists. Yeah, seems light.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Tax credit for purchase of M4A1 or M16A4 and M17.
    You know they would make the rules to qualify so idiotic unless you are on food stamps and have never worked you could not even qualify for the credit. Since those people do not need the tax credit....they could easily make it a 5 billion dollar program. Then a year later when none of the credits are claimed divert the "surplus" funds to pet projects(kind of like how wind,solar,and electric car programs have worked lol).

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    “Moreover, according to an NSSF press release, there are 28,144,000 rifles in circulation that fit the Democrat’s “assault weapons” descriptor.”

Fits the SCOTUS definition of ‘in common use for legal purposes’. That’s where the gun grabbers will fail.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I think the number is considerably higher. Most people will lie or understate to a poll about this. I personally wouldn’t answer, although whatever “list” there is, I am sure I made it long ago.

Top Bottom