In addition to your ccw what other less lethal self defense gear do you carry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BoxinChampJoel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Nortwest Indiana
    I carry my ccw every single day no matter what and normally carry my tdi knife along with it as a back up. Im looking into carrying a less lethal weapon also so my question is what is your less lethal option you carry along with your firearm? Is pepper spray, stun gun, taser ect a good idea?

let me know..

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I do not consider a knife as a Less lethal option...

That being said, I do not carry a Less lethal option at all. If I can not avoid/evade the situation, then someone just might end up being shot...

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    FatsMcKay's fists and jamesearljonesisscab's flashlight!

Scutter use to carry me around in a back pack. When situations arose that required less than lethal force, he'd throw me at them. I usually had foam numbchucks and would beat their shins while screaming obscenities about Obamacare.

But, I carry at TDI also, most LTL are too much bulk for me daily.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Nothing non-lethal. One reason I avoid the non-leather belts is its great ability to be used as a self defense weapon by folding it in half. Simply unbuckle, pull, and you have a great tool that can be used for disarming, throwing, and choking.

I also have 4 weapons with me at all times. Hands and feet. They are lethal and non-lethal.

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    Scutter use to carry me around in a back pack. When situations arose that required less than lethal force, he'd throw me at them. I usually had foam numbchucks and would beat their shins while screaming obscenities about Obamacare.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh: I've got a strong back and an alicepack. you lookin for a new job?

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Pen, mindset/attitude, I carry around a lot of pent up aggression which will come in handy when it finds a suitable subject to unload it on.

Great one! Mindset is/was one of the first things covered in hand to hand when in Boot camp. Without the mindset and willingness to unleash the aggression on an opponent, you are defenseless.

ItIsWhatItIs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    My spring assist Gerber and my 10% pepper spray. also, a cell phone. hey, we all have em but its a viable option to 'play' unaware while scooping someone out. act like you're on the phone if they are acting hinky. see if u can see a ccw. and its right there to make the all if need be.

Top Bottom