• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I really would like to have someone explain how the three shells work.
    I never figured that out.

i-mockery-seashells-print.gif

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    If you're distress is caused from eating bad food or any type of bad bacteria, you can win the battle quick with probiotics. You have to overcome the bad guys with more of the good guys. One of my co-workers went to South America and had the runs for two weeks. He lost weight and he looked terrible. I had not seen him for the two weeks since his return. I told him about probiotics, called the local health food store to make sure they had a bottle of liquid probiotics, then he picked it up after work on a Friday night. He was okay by 6:30 pm. On Monday he grabbed my arm, dragged me over to our secretary and he told her I saved his life. I was on the road in Florida with another co-worker who ate bad shrimp and he was sick for a couple of days. That was a Friday also. After work we stopped by the health food store and he drank some liquid probiotics; he drank it, was cured in about an hour and then he went out partying that night.

Coming home from Seattle I was on a flight and drank some bad orange juice. I was sitting in between two big guys and when I took a mouthful of the orange juice, it was awful, thick and tasted old. I couldn't spit it out so I swallowed it. We landed in Indianapolis, I ran to the restroom and threw up as soon as I opened the stall door. I got home at 9:30 pm and while I was throwing up in the front yard my wife turned on the porch light. I asked her to open 4 PB8 probiotic capsules and put them in a bowl of yogurt. I ate it and was fine within a half hour.

I could give more examples, but you should check it out for yourselves. Probiotics can cure pinkeye in one day by putting plain kefir in the affected eye, keep your kids from getting every little bug that passes by at school, help your digestion, and reduce or stop bad breath out of both ends. Raw apple cider vinegar and raw honey can do just about the same thing, but probiotics are faster if the bad guys are already winning the battle. People get sick and think they have the flu when it is actually bad bacteria. Bad bacteria in your system feels like having the flu. People don't always link bad food with their "24 hour flu" because it can take some time for the bad guys to overcome the good bacteria in your system, if you have any.

Nutrition Now PB 8® Pro-Biotic Acidophilus For Life? -- 14 billion - 120 Capsules - Vitacost

Friendly Bacteria in the Digestive System

What are friendly bacteria? | The friendliest types of bacteria found in the normal microflora of the intestine.

http://www.health.com/health/article/

Bonus Info: An old farmer's remedy was to give puppies buttermilk to cure parvo. Cultured milk still works.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    Just throwing it out there, a TBL spoon of raw, natural honey a day does wonders for your GI tract .

Raw apple cider vinegar and raw honey help the good bacteria that in turn kill the bad bacteria. The more you study health issues and how the human body works, the easier it is to see that we were designed...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/324440-do-probiotics-kill-bad-bacteria/ -- This article mentions Crohn's disease. A lot of people have it and they think there is no cure.

More bonus info: Raw honey and olive oil can also cure skin staff infections.

Last edited:

nbunga

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    You're willingly perusing a thread about diarrhea... You get what you get.

Honestly I confused Immodium with heartburn medicine.Which I could have helped with. So I kind of accidentally ended up here. As far as coming back to it multiple times..... Well I don't know why???

Top Bottom