Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Hmmmm, wonder what child this is?

JQ0llJc.gif

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Honestly I confused Immodium with heartburn medicine.Which I could have helped with.

While I don't suffer from heartburn, I wonder i the combination might help with the effects from over indulging in spicy Mexican/Indian/Thai foods?

Agreed, were this an illness. Unfortunately, my dilemma was induced by irresponsible consumption of maltitol and a couple of other sugar alcohols with a laxative side-effect.

My wife's family got her Grandma a large box of sugar free chocolates once. She loved chocolate but very rarely ate it, and very little at a time since she was diabetic. Since it was sugar free and she could, she over indulged more than a little. iirc About half the box in a couple of hours. She claimed later that they were trying to kill her.

I'm lucky if I have 1 solid poop a month. I blame it on the high temperatures I work in. But, I could be wrong.
    So... I got nothing.

Probably not the direct cause but possibly related. I'm going to guess you consume a lot of liquids to say hydrated, and since the body can only process/absorb so much at a time, the excess passes through and can result in your problems.

Since we're on the topic, I once had it so bad I needed OSHA installed safety straps on the toilet to avoid attaining lift off.

These two posts reminds me of an incident where I used to work. We had just went on break and the cleaning lady came in to clean the bathrooms. She went in the one and almost immediately came running out, gagging, tears running from her eyes. As soon as she was able to talk she said not to go in there and left swearing. She came back a few minutes later with her supervisor saying "I'm not going back in there, and I'm not cleaning it up, I'll ****ing quit first." Along with a few other choice words. Supervisor went in and came back out in about as bad of shape as her. He left and came back a bit later with a rain suit, face shield, and a hose. From the description I heard, it's about what you would expect if what happened in the video, happened in a stall. It was splattered everywhere. The toilet, floor, all the walls and the door, even the ceiling got hit. :n00b: She said it had to have been a couple of people because no way one person could :poop: that much.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The kid in the video is exceptionally nonchalant when he shakes his leg and lets some plop on the floor. Not his first rodeo.

The woman looked like she was engaged in purposeful vandalism.

Top Bottom