• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    you guys can never know how much i am appreciating all of the love that is pouring out to me & my babies.

i have been doing a lot of heavy praying just to keep my sanity through this.

i have only been able to really talk with mysweetie about what has really happened to my babies (mainly due to legal reasons).

i'll be glad when they arrest him. that will keep me from doing what i want to do.

then there is the guilt that i feel. i wish i could speak out loud about why i feel guilt. as a father this is soo hard.
    Nothing but love for you and yours here brother. You are us.

glockman49

1911 NUT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Floyd County Indiana
    Prayers and strength headed your way. You can take solice in the fact that this guy will not do well behind bars. The inmates don’t like those kind of people and they will give him special treatment for the entire time he is in there. Take care of your family and let the inmates take care of him.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    then there is the guilt that i feel. i wish i could speak out loud about why i feel guilt. as a father this is soo hard.
    I can’t sit here and say that guilt never serves a purpose, but I really believe that sometimes we bring guilt, shame, condemnation upon ourselves, more than we deserve.

Just imagine, when you say the words “Father, forgive me” and have faith, He does. Every time. The guilt is gone.
    Now if we could only forgive ourselves….

Sure, maybe you could have done something better in the past, who can’t say that? But many times, guilt serves no purpose towards a positive future outcome.
    I recently heard someone say something to the effect that the burden of guilt and shame we sometimes carry is like trying to drive while only using the rearview mirror.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @grillak

I keep praying. I have absolute confidence you are doing everything in your power to limit and reduce the impacts on your grandbabies and family, it is just who you are.

Now that the wheels of Justice are turning, let them run over the POS.

You also need to take care of yourself, so you can continue to take care of them.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    update:

things are starting to look a lot better. justice WILL be served. my gbabies are getting help from multiple sources and we are doing a lot of praying.

we still have a ways to go but with the strength of the father and support from eveeyone i'm sure we'll make it through this.

i laughed for the first time in months and the babies laughed with me.

i'm almost ready to get back to my tomfoolery.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    update:

things are starting to look a lot better. justice WILL be served. my gbabies are getting help from multiple sources and we are doing a lot of praying.

we still have a ways to go but with the strength of the father and support from eveeyone i'm sure we'll make it through this.

That's good news brother grill. Keep moving forward. You'll get there. Still praying for you and yours here.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    update:

@grillak

I saw a couple of other posts you made earlier, and thought, that's sounds more like Grillak. I'm glad to hear things are moving in a better direction.

Keep praying and holding the grand kids tight.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    hey everybody!

things are moving along slowly on the legal side of this. but justice doesn't always come from the legal side.

me & the babies are getting into the groove of things again. it has taken (and will continue to take) a lot of prayers, therapy, hugs, and understanding. but we have a strong start with the help of and by the grace of god.

i cannot even begin to thank all of my brothers in arms (you guys) who uave poured love and prayers our way. believe me, we have felt all of it.

thank you.

i am still under a "gag" order not to reveal details but i will say this...

i have no fear of any thing on two legs and very few on four. (that's directed at the troll who tried to use my posts on this forum to harm me).

"the devil saw me on bended knee with my head hung low. he started to smile because he thought he had won. then he heard me shout amen!"

Top Bottom