Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    More arguments.

The 2nd amendment was only about pistols

Assault weapons are unusual, therefore should be NFA, and they are NOT in common use for defense.

John Trap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2022
    Chicagoland

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Illinois State Police: ‘Assault weapons’ bought during week of injunction are illegal​

Are the murderers, rapists, and tyrannical thugs listening to this bull****?

Or is it only the law abiding citizen attempting to defend his loved ones, property, and self against murderers, rapists and tyrannical thugs that is listening to this bull****?

******** can **** all the way off.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana

Illinois State Police: ‘Assault weapons’ bought during week of injunction are illegal​

Illinois State Police will know exactly who and where to go to round them all up -- using whatever force is required to accomplish it. "Boating accident" claims will result in homes being leveled looking for them. They'll have all the purchase records. Local sheriffs may refuse to cooperate or enforce it, but the Illinois State Police -- and the Illinois National Guard if necessary -- will do it, and it won't be done with kid gloves to set dramatic examples to force compliance. They know who butters their bread and refusal to follow orders is considered mutiny. I predict it won't go down quietly, especially in the southern, very rural half of the state. The only thing that would stop them is a state or federal court injunction.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Is that a statement of fact?
    Refusal to obey an injunction is criminal contempt for everyone who refuses to obey it, including the elected and appointed politicians that refuse. The injunction in New Orleans in 2005 after Katrina brought the gun seizure it to an immediate halt. No Federal Marshals required. The same judge had to threaten criminal contempt to force compliance with the orders issued to return all the seized firearms. Ray Nagin didn't want to give them back. In Karmic justice, he went to prison a few years later for corruption.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Refusal to obey an injunction is criminal contempt for everyone who refuses to obey it, including the elected and appointed politicians that refuse. The injunction in New Orleans in 2005 after Katrina brought the gun seizure it to an immediate halt. No Federal Marshals required. The same judge had to threaten criminal contempt to force compliance with the orders issued to return all the seized firearms. Ray Nagin didn't want to give them back. In Karmic justice, he went to prison a few years later for corruption.

I understand and appreciate your position... you must be a member of the bar.

I will take a look at history and remind folks that a state or federal court injunction ain't worth spit...and citizens may want to put a halt to the bull**** going on with the "isp"

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I understand and appreciate your position... you must be a member of the bar.

I will take a look at history and remind folks that a state or federal court injunction ain't worth spit...and citizens may want to put a halt to the bull**** going on with the "isp"
    I don't know how much you've dealt with courts or judges at any level. You don't want to mess around with indirect contempt for willfully failing to do what a judge ordered. (Direct contempt is misbehavior before the judge in court, typically disrespect to the judge and others.) Judges have near 100% impunity in dishing out fines and jail time for anyone defying them and their court orders. They do not take kindly to anyone challenging their authority. They get very pissed off.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I don't know how much you've dealt with courts or judges at any level. You don't want to mess around with indirect contempt for willfully failing to do what a judge ordered. (Direct contempt is misbehavior before the judge in court, typically disrespect to the judge and others.) Judges have near 100% impunity in dishing out fines and jail time for anyone defying them and their court orders. They do not take kindly to anyone challenging their authority. They get very pissed off.

You are absolutely correct.

Only for the sake of curiosity, how old are you?

I am the old man that does not give a flying ****.

John Trap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2022
    Chicagoland
    Top Bottom