• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Once again the Anti 2A Democrats in Illinois seem poised to enact a high capacity magazine and firearm ban! Ouch! I’m sickened by hearing this stuff is going on and on. The Illinois libtards are literally taking personal property from law abiding citizens without just compensation despite constitutional safeguards against the government taking citizens’ property without remuneration. And yes, I do understand the subtleties of this area of the law; however, it still bothers me how the Democrats do everything to twist numerous legal points and precedents around to their warped ideology. Peace!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    People who don't have guns, will always feel safer when the government "levels the playing field" by taking away the ability of others to have them.

Gun laws make them feel safer. Therefore, every problem looks like a nail.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    It's never about accomplishing anything positive. It's about looking like you are trying.

No one actually believes that any such law will actually affect violence.
    This is especially true given the current murder rate in Chicago. The Mayor and the Governor and their minions all push this agenda even though time and again history shows these anti 2A laws simply do not work. These idiot democrats should spend all this time, energy, and money and direct it at the criminals; not law abiding citizens. The only people that believe this BS are the sheeple democrats.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I don't believe for a minute that the lefties are trying to make the streets safer for the productive citizens. They have systematically failed on every occasion.

They are interested in keeping themselves and their henchmen safe as they bring in the two tier slavery that is the global system. They only fear that groups of patriotic citizens will do their Constitutional responsibility and use whatever force is needed to overcome the tyrants.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I know that they're taking after-hours steps recently, but we've been discussing this already:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I know that they're taking after-hours steps recently, but we've been discussing this already:

I think deserves its own thread. This one is about mag capacity. The thread you linked is about non residents carrying in Illinois

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    I think deserves its own thread. This one is about mag capacity. The thread you linked is about non residents carrying in Illinois
    It’s all in the same bill, HB 5855. These damn democrats will stop at NOTHING to take away our rights, guaranteed by our US Constitution. This will absolutely be challenged legally. As Todd Vandermyde told those idiots, “See you in court!”

renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    2 close 2 Illinois
    This below link reads like it's a done deal. 12.6 million live in Illinois. Cook county (Chicago resides in) has 5.2 million, and counties contiguous with Cook have about a combined almost 4 million. A lot of those almost 9 million total are dependent on Chicago and it's suburbs for their jobs. They're all mindless Democrat robots that vote as peer pressure demands.

Last edited:

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    Take guns away from law abiding citizens and then take away cash bail requirements for criminals who manage to get caught. Yeah, sounds like a great state to live in. The voters of Illinois who elected those idiots should get what they deserve.
    Peacekeeper 3073: The law abiding, Constitutionalist, Republicans of Illinois do not deserve this kind of crap from Springfield, nor do they deserve scorn from someone in another state. It used to be a great place to live and work until these damn democrats got into power, in Springfield, Chicago, Highland Park, Naperville, and any other metropolitan area. Republican voters are outnumbered 2 to 1, therefore, this kind of legislation is what you see coming out.
    The Second Amendment issues along with the ENDLESS corruption, taxation scheme of the democrats is why I left Illinois. I moved to Missouri, where, like Indiana, they support, appreciate, and defend the Second Amendment and it’s related issues. There are freedom loving people in Illinois, and they deserve our prayers and support. They are trying to change the narrative, but, being outnumbered, makes it awfully difficult, especially when you have to fight MDA, Bloomberg feces, Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart, and, not to forget the dumbf*** governor Jellyroll.
    The people that remain in Illinois are trying to stem the tide, but it’s an uphill battle. This legislation will fall in front of Justice Thomas. I can only hope I see it happen, and he lays down sanctions on those who try to subvert the Constitution. We all need to be like minded, and support those who are being persecuted. We don’t need scorn or division.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    So all the bad things will go away now because of this BS line. Just watch the underground supplys pop up and the shootings continue. It aint't over till the fat lady sings....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Take guns away from law abiding citizens and then take away cash bail requirements for criminals who manage to get caught. Yeah, sounds like a great state to live in. The voters of Illinois who elected those idiots should get what they deserve.
    Peacekeeper 3073: The law abiding, Constitutionalist, Republicans of Illinois do not deserve this kind of crap from Springfield, nor do they deserve scorn from someone in another state. It used to be a great place to live and work until these damn democrats got into power, in Springfield, Chicago, Highland Park, Naperville, and any other metropolitan area. Republican voters are outnumbered 2 to 1, therefore, this kind of legislation is what you see coming out.
    The Second Amendment issues along with the ENDLESS corruption, taxation scheme of the democrats is why I left Illinois. I moved to Missouri, where, like Indiana, they support, appreciate, and defend the Second Amendment and it’s related issues. There are freedom loving people in Illinois, and they deserve our prayers and support. They are trying to change the narrative, but, being outnumbered, makes it awfully difficult, especially when you have to fight MDA, Bloomberg feces, Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart, and, not to forget the dumbf*** governor Jellyroll.
    The people that remain in Illinois are trying to stem the tide, but it’s an uphill battle. This legislation will fall in front of Justice Thomas. I can only hope I see it happen, and he lays down sanctions on those who try to subvert the Constitution. We all need to be like minded, and support those who are being persecuted. We don’t need scorn or division.
    First if I have offended you, please accept my apology. I was referring to the ones who vote for and support the people who are destroying the second amendment and the ones who vote for and support the ridiculous cash bail law(s). And not just the ones in Illinios but in every state this garbage is occurring.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was born in Cook County Illinois and lived there until I was eight. I’m so glad my parents moved me to Indiana in 1972. I feel for the downstate people of Illinois and the upstate people who have to put up with this crap. Hopefully President Trump‘s legacy of judicial appointees will right these wrongs.

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    First if I have offended you, please accept my apology. I was referring to the ones who vote for and support the people who are destroying the second amendment and the ones who vote for and support the ridiculous cash bail law(s). And not just the ones in Illinios but in every state this garbage is occurring.
    Peacekeeper: Thank you for your response. If I sounded offended or angry, I apologize. It’s just the attitude of these damn democrats in office and their little minions. They are told how to vote, and what to vote for by their overlords. They are on the democrat payroll, and told who to vote for, or, controlled by their precinct committeeman or corrupt union leadership. So they dutifully obey. They have no choice. When I look around and see all this stuff playing out in front of me, I can’t help but get upset. Thank the Lord we have some leaders in place to try and return us to the way it used to be, and so glad we have a Supreme Court returning to it’s senses.
    You are right about other places fighting this attack on our rights. California, Oregon, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, and others all in the news right now, and to overstate the obvious, it is disheartening. But we can’t give up, or else they win. And it won’t stop with our firearms. They won’t stop until they implant their chips in us and control our everyday existence.
    I have been hunting/shooting since I was a young lad, and now, I’m 70, and have seen the steady decline, it’s not a pretty picture. We just need to stay the course, and fight like hell! Rant over, for now, friend.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I was watching this happen yesterday. It makes you sick to your stomach what the left-wing freedom-hating authoritarian Dems have done to the (formerly) great state of Illinois.

I lived in Illinois my entire life until last year. I left (mostly because of the terrible left-wing politics), but was lucky to have the option of relocating. Many do not have that option, and it's just sickening what the liberals can steamroll through now to make criminals of millions. (Of course they'll continue to not prosecute the violent gang-bangers in Chicago and spend their time going after respectable citizens instead.) The purpose of this law (and others like it) is to make everyone a criminal, so the authoritarians can go after anyone who opposes them at their leasure and simply refuse to prosecute those who support the liberal dystopia.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Saw that on FNC last night. Somehow I just KNEW there would be a thread on it. Bad enough living next to a commie state, but I really feel for the good people over there who have to put up with the idiots that keep electing idiots to run the place.

This crap will never stop until the Republicans grow a pair, and do something in congress, or until the SCOTUS rules that the 2A is NOT a states rights issue... and that the ATF does not WRITE, but only ENFORCE law.

Top Bottom