• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    The truth of the matter, is that the republican politicians in illinois, are even bigger liars than the democrats. They promise the voters that they will enact term limits, property tax reform, etc. But the minute they happen to get elected, all the campaign promises go out the window. One big reason the republican party is on the way out, in illinois, is the incompetence of the republican politician, if they manage to get into office. They are the worst...

I can attest to that from personal experience of being a FORMER resident of that state. A few years ago the minority leader of the illinois senate argued for passage of the "dealer licensing bill, it would make the state safer and would not put any undue burden on FFL's in illinois. So it passed with "bi-partisan support and over half the dealers in illinois closed there doors because of the new rules. Most of this was making it more expensive to do business. Surveillance cameras were a big part because they had to record everywhere inside the business except the bathrooms. They also had to cover the parking lots in a way to get the license numbers of vehicles and then have all this backed up to an approved source. My understanding is some rural dealers did not have the band width available to record all the cameras. That is just one part of what the RINO's helped pass. Jim.

John Trap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2022
    Chicagoland
    At this point, any news is welcome. The seventh circuit is dragging their feet. They've had the case since June...

Anybody know of a good house for sale in the St John, Dyer, Schererville area?

GasTube138

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2023
    Munster
    I'm crossing my fingers for my IL buds, but man I think anyone left just needs to go. Not even just because of 2A. Taxes are brutal, going to pay for pensions, and JB is Governor for live until he decides to get a different job. Then whenever takes over is going to be a puppet too. I can't imagine the State ever recovering TBH.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Just saw only like .12% of over 6 million have registered their items including ammo and mags . This is at the halfway point. Also any firearm bought earlier this year when there was a rush to buy after the courts stopped it briefly can’t be registered because they are already considered illegal to own. Now will IL actually go through and start confiscations…? Wouldn’t bet against it. Maybe this is where it starts. Anyone here like to hand over their guns to the state police when they bang on your door?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Just watched that this entire ban was made up and passed in 72 hours. With no public input. As of today of the 2,415,481 FOID card holders only 3,439 have caved and registered. Bringing total compliance to .14% Not 14% not 1.4%. lol.

Top Bottom