Illinois Border Alert: up to 10,000 prisoners could be released.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CyberGuyPR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    NWI
    I guess you guys haven't heard about the signs that will be deployed along the Indiana border...

illinois_sign-425x317.jpg

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If the Feds would stop spending so much money in Countries that dont even like us, then there would be plenty of money to go around. Heck, we could even lower withholding taxes......alot!

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    That taser shotgun is pretty friggin cool. I want one of those!!!
    Although the one with a bunch of tasers together is pretty cool too. I think some of those need to just happen to appear under some government desks, lol

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    They didn't have jobs before they became convicts. Why would they want one now?? Yeah...10,000 drug dealers. It's not like they are violent or anything. :noway:

Please tell me this isn't the part where you say they are "victims of society"?

I'm not going to say they are "victims of society" but perhaps say that some of them are victims of a overbearing government. How many of them are there for victimless crimes do you think? Possessing or growing grass for instance. And who says they didn't have jobs before they became convicts? I have a in-law that just did 8 years, he was co-owner of a bar and the other owner was selling coke. Did he know about it? Yeah probably, was he involved? nope. Would he be a danger to society if he was let out early? From what I know of him not at all. Did he resort to crime when he was let out? Again nope, he opened up another restaurant and bar and from what I hear is doing pretty well at it.

Perhaps we should post these at the border instead?

YouTube - The Shockwave

Or hand these out to border residents.

YouTube - Shotgun TASER

Or...

YouTube - TASERbot

The shockwave looks interesting but only practical for limited use, that 12ga taser round is cool though, I want some :D

Top Bottom