If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Just to be clear, with all the pro vaxx citizens across this country that wanted people fired, forced into staying home, or even sent to camps for not complying. When this vaxx is proven to be a danger, no one is entitled to a penny of compensation. You made a choice. Now live with the consequences.
    I think there’s a difference between the people who wanted to send others to camps and those who struggled to make the choice after wading through the confusion.
    I don’t know about compensation but if my family is harmed I would like to get my pound of flesh.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well Bill Gates has always been for population control of the planet. In the back of my mind I kept thinking what is this vaccine really going to do....or should I say gene therapy. Kill people before their time and look like natural causes? Maybe make some children sterile....? What is going to be the lasting effect....but don't worry, remember we had a President that made it so they can never be sued by us citizens. Meanwhile I know a bunch of people that are getting covid...thought it was over. But friends and a family member have it right now, the one had all the shots and boosters which just made them feel terrible afterwards...in fact 3 family members after taking the shots had heart problems and went to doctor.....nothing could be found. But heres is the kicker....I don't see or hear of anyone dying from covid anymore.....the count in my County stopped long ago....is it getting weaker so people are surviving....? My son says nope.....no one is dying from covid anymore because the $$$ is gone to pay the hospitals for covid deaths.......so......looks like we are back to cancer, heart attacks, flu and Pneumonia killing people again....funny awhile back I googled Pneumonia deaths and stats stopped when covid hit....amazing isn't it. I'm just thankful I never got the jab. And so far have never got it that I know of.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I think there’s a difference between the people who wanted to send others to camps and those who struggled to make the choice after wading through the confusion.
    I don’t know about compensation but if my family is harmed I would like to get my pound of flesh.
    I can turn my head to what may or may not happen to executives of big pharma. I have no dog in that fight. With the hate filled tirades I was subjected too by so called friends and the “are you positive this is what you want” talks I endured at work when I refused to comply, I have zero desire to see people rewarded for bad decisions.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I can turn my head to what may or may not happen to executives of big pharma. I have no dog in that fight. With the hate filled tirades I was subjected too by so called friends and the “are you positive this is what you want” talks I endured at work when I refused to comply, I have zero desire to see people rewarded for bad decisions.
    My issue with your black/white thinking is there are a lot of people that were coerced to keep providing for their families. Those people had a hard time and had to make a choice: provide for my family and take hte shot or not take the shot and lose my income, my insurance etc.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There still may be a chance. I posted this in the beer virus thread.....Dr. David Martin states that the 1986 vaccine immunity shield from liability is only as good as the absense of fraud. So when these big pharma committed fraud to get the EUA, the immunity shield is wiped out. It will be a solid decade of litigation and its ongoing now. Based on what you posted, I believe you'd really like this video.

I think there’s some evidence that begs hard to be investigated. But Jeez man. Genocide? That’s ****ing bat **** crazy to jump that far without investigating the excess deaths. I’d ignore those idiots.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Just to be clear, with all the pro vaxx citizens across this country that wanted people fired, forced into staying home, or even sent to camps for not complying. When this vaxx is proven to be a danger, no one is entitled to a penny of compensation. You made a choice. Now live with the consequences.
    No, they’ll all be considered victims and those of us who don’t blindly follow will get to pay to take care of them. You know just like all of the student loan victims out there.

I know two men around 50, no significant health issues who both dropped dead. No explanation and the “authorities” have zero interest in determining a legit cause of death unless the families wanted to pay for an autopsy. I’m sure it’s normal.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    My wife and I both had Covid within the last 2 weeks. My employer mandated the first 2 shots but not any boosters. I never voluntarily got the boosters either. Now that I've officially had the Vids, I should be good for awhile until the next variant. :dunno: I feel like I had the first Variant back in Dec. 2019 right before it all kicked off. I was diagnosed with Bronchitis with low O2 levels and fever but not hospitalized. A few other people I work with had the same thing. Of course by March of 2020 we were deep in it. Those symptoms were the same as the symptoms for the Vids but who knows. I went this long without officially getting it all the while working with docs and nurses that transported Covid patients daily, so that is one reason I think I had it back right before the Pandemic really took off.
    All that crap said, Big Pharma I am sure loves all the money they are raking in.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    To me, what happens to those executives and other decision makers in this is more important than whether or not people get paid the equivalent of bread and circuses. Making the people at the top accountable is what will fix this, or at least keep it from happening again and put us on a better path.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    To me, what happens to those executives and other decision makers in this is more important than whether or not people get paid the equivalent of bread and circuses. Making the people at the top accountable is what will fix this, or at least keep it from happening again and put us on a better path.
    My cynical side believes this can never happen. There’d have to be a party that would want to investigate and prosecute but the sad fact is democrats and republicans are equally culpable. There will be no political will to sort this out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Accountability would be great. But they can hide behind the CDC guidelines and Biden’s EO’s. The people I blame most are the people who helped bring about the toxic echo system.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No, they’ll all be considered victims and those of us who don’t blindly follow will get to pay to take care of them. You know just like all of the student loan victims out there.

I know two men around 50, no significant health issues who both dropped dead. No explanation and the “authorities” have zero interest in determining a legit cause of death unless the families wanted to pay for an autopsy. I’m sure it’s normal.
    I wonder how many we could account for just from those known to INGO. That's already at least a half dozen.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I think there’s some evidence that begs hard to be investigated. But Jeez man. Genocide? That’s ****ing bat **** crazy to jump that far without investigating the excess deaths. I’d ignore those idiots.
    This has kept people safe that wish to not participate in health experiments. Great time in history to be skeptical and speaking of history, depopulation has and is still being inflicted on citizens.

An example would be several hundred million babies in China extinguished due to their one child policy. No one talks of this and genocides are often a silent war, very sneaky and end with a lot of dead people in many countries. Really just not uncommon at all and you think the US wouldn't do something like this in a time where the Country is being run by globalists?

If I took a poll on INGO of people over 50, I think most all would agree. But then again nothing's made sense for over a couple years. Living a make believe life feels safe and good to those not willing to take a stand and so here we are today.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A healthy dose of skepticism is a good thing. Probably could apply that to people claiming that taking vaccines is genocide. It's an extraordinary claim that requires extraordinary evidence. I agree with a sentiment that says, I'm skeptical. I mean 15% excess non-covid deaths is worth the suspicion, but claiming it's genocide. I'm not sure whether to laugh at it or just roll my eyes. I mean why take people who make such claims seriously?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I remember BS posts like this one when it was said the Chinese created this.

Why do you not believe what they tell you? What a crazy coincidence that those that are on record promoting population control were at the forefront of pushing vaccines. There are no ****ing coincidences…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A healthy dose of skepticism is a good thing. Probably could apply that to people claiming that taking vaccines is genocide. It's an extraordinary claim that requires extraordinary evidence. I agree with a sentiment that says, I'm skeptical. I mean 15% excess non-covid deaths is worth the suspicion, but claiming it's genocide. I'm not sure whether to laugh at it or just roll my eyes. I mean why take people who make such claims seriously?
    Maybe the extraordinary evidence is there but normalcy bias causes it to be underestimated…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If the goal is to significantly reduce population they would just need to start a good war. The two World Wars did a good job of thinning the herd a bit.

Top Bottom