I wish I could say that an NFL team doing this surprises me...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brentlacy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2018
    Rockville
    Will say some of the replies made me chuckle, especially the one about Wilson paying many more snaps from shotgun this season..
    But overall it's a terrible idea. Bracing for the Indy mayor to see this and have a chat with Irsay... :stickpoke:

More football, less woke.

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    I wish these idiots would quit ruining everything. I used to watch a lot of NFL games, now I only watch the Packers and I have the TV set to switch channels just in case they start preaching at me. The only sport I watch that isn't woke or doesn't have politically correct messages all over everything or doesn't preach at me about how racist I am or how too white I am is Drag Racing.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    I wish these idiots would quit ruining everything. I used to watch a lot of NFL games, now I only watch the Packers and I have the TV set to switch channels just in case they start preaching at me. The only sport I watch that isn't woke or doesn't have politically correct messages all over everything or doesn't preach at me about how racist I am or how too white I am is Drag Racing.
    You might give the PBR a chance although I have not followed it in a few years. Lost access, and some interest. They used to have a prayer before each event and half or so of the riders would kneel for that……

Married to a Packer Shareholder (big whoop) living in New Mexico.

Top Bottom