• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I carried when I voted.

As crazy as people are these days, that seems like one of the most iffy places to go unarmed.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    The wife and I voted yesterday morning at Indiana Wesleyan University in Fort Wayne. The.380 stayed in the car. People were courteous and kept their distance. I put my mask on after entering the building. It took just 40 minutes in and out.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Voted last Friday 4H building in Noblesville. 10 min wait tops. Of course my G19 was with me. Too bad she couldn't also vote.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Voted last Friday 4H building in Noblesville. 10 min wait tops. Of course my G19 was with me. Too bad she couldn't also vote.

Yours is female? The second to last digit of the serial number is how you tell :laugh:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Drove by the Perry Twp location Sunday and Tuesday. Crazy lines

May try and go there today. Still surprised at how crowded they are during the week. The weekends I can see, but I figured the middle of the day through the week would be less busy with most people working.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am blown away by all the early voting this year. I wonder if this means those that work are showing up to vote or if there are that many disgruntled people casting a vote for the other guy? This is an a political post and you can read and interpret however you wish.

Elflemin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2013
    Greenwood
    I carried yesterday at Greenwood public library (Johnson co). Total time from getting in line to giving my kids the obligatory “my vote counts” sticker was 11 mins. For those in Marion co indyvotetimes.org has wait times for the early voting polling locations. I’ve looked a handful of times on them, shortest was 2 hours.

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    I am blown away by all the early voting this year. I wonder if this means those that work are showing up to vote or if there are that many disgruntled people casting a vote for the other guy? This is an a political post and you can read and interpret however you wish.

In my case it is easier to social distance when there are less people in line. I don't work anymore so I can go when it is convenient for me. This way the people that have to go to work will have a shorter line on Nov 3.

jdthieke

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    I always carry when voting, as long as the polls arent inside the county courthouse. And its always concealed carry for me, kimber micro 9 or sig p365

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I went to lunch, (a tasty Cuban sammich and beer), then voted, then back to work.

A lot of people voted early out of suspicion of coronavirus event that could affect voting.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    Got a new sticker today.

EKHis7t.jpg

The line was longer than actual Election Day 2016.

Top Bottom