• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    At breakfast with my friends this morning, one of them was showing a new gun. He said when the emergency alarm on his phone went off on Wednesday, he knew what he had to do. After work he went and bought a new gun and stocked up on ammo. He said all good patriotic citizens were told to be ready for emergencies.

I always thought I was patriotic, but it looks like I failed.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    At breakfast with my friends this morning, one of them was showing a new gun. He said when the emergency alarm on his phone went off on Wednesday, he knew what he had to do. After work he went and bought a new gun and stocked up on ammo. He said all good patriotic citizens were told to be ready for emergencies.

I always thought I was patriotic, but it looks like I failed.
    So, you didn't go buy a new gun and more ammo the day of the emergency alarm?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    View attachment 304027

Me when the FEMA alert failed to broadcast the trigger signal to activate the graphene and euthanize all the vaxxies to make room for the World Economic Forum's takeover like the internet promised me
    Hey! I got the first 2 shots (won't do it again). I'm pretty darned glad it didn't activate the graphene! Dodged that bullet! :thumbsup:

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Lol! I beat the announcement by 2 weeks. Just got a starter pack of ammo, but buying bulk ASAP.
    I did clean and lightly oil a few on that day though. Checked my ammo safe, all is well.
    I don't wait for those announcements to be prepped. Good luck.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I'm out of space too. Just handed my daughter my new to me Marlin Cowboy Limited to make room for my new to me Ruger No 1. Now I need to make room for a Remington Fieldmasters in 20 gauge. Decisions decisions.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don’t know what you mean by out of space… if you have to, you can double up in room corners with different length barrels.

Top Bottom