I need help.. I keep buying Beretta pistols..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tnboy17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2023
    Fort Wayne IN
    And not just the small ones, the big ones too, and odd ones.

Anyone else have the Beretta obsession?

I do need help, I bought a polartec fleece to go with all the Beretta Pistols I have ordered.

In just couple of months. I have purchased.

New in box 92FS, Made in Italy, 2017
    3032 Tomcat
    951 with the 1975/1976 only Alloy (M1951)
    21A Bobcat Two Tone (Gun store had it listed as an INOX)
    85BB Cheetah.
    92F Compact

Send help!

View attachment 254281
    I just bought my first Beretta-a Cheetah. I haven't shot it yet. How does yours shoot? Mine is nickel plated and to me it is a work of art.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Can’t let BigMoose have all the fun.
    This is my Italian made 92FS Inox with all Wilson Combat internals and fully adjustable LPA rear sight and original Beretta factory wood grips. It’s a shooter for sure! 7F4B7FBE-1D13-441E-83AD-B20247FC92B4.jpeg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Here is another. Listed poorly, listed just as an SB compact. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/973154957
    I totally agree with the auctions on GunBroker and virtually everywhere coming up with ridiculous “hammer down” prices. People are either succumbing to “bidding fever” or just do not know what they are doing and getting. Of course, there are people who must have something, like everything on life, and will pay dearly for what they want.

In addition, and this is the pessimist in me, I do believe there are shills planted on some auctions be they live or online. Some of the bidding patterns I see seem to reflect non-sensical price jumps early and late in the bidding time allowed. (Just my :chest: on auctions.)

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I totally agree with the auctions on GunBroker and virtually everywhere coming up with ridiculous “hammer down” prices. People are either succumbing to “bidding fever” or just do not know what they are doing and getting. Of course, there are people who must have something, like everything on life, and will pay dearly for what they want.

In addition, and this is the pessimist in me, I do believe there are shills planted on some auctions be they live or online. Some of the bidding patterns I see seem to reflect non-sensical price jumps early and late in the bidding time allowed. (Just my :chest: on auctions.)
    I just can't make myself bid on anything there.

I think I will just wait and see what pops up on INGO, sold a few things via INGO, just never bought anything.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Can’t let BigMoose have all the fun.
    This is my Italian made 92FS Inox with all Wilson Combat internals and fully adjustable LPA rear sight and original Beretta factory wood grips. It’s a shooter for sure! View attachment 259301
    Nice one. I keep looking at the 92X Performance Defensive for $1299, really should pull the trigger, but I think I will wait and see if something interesting pops up on INGO

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    BigMoose, pull that trigger as soon as you can! If there is one thing I’ve learned after over six decades on this planet, life is too short to not enjoy the things you love! Be they guns, fine aged scotch or bourbon, or good beer, buy them and enjoy them. Period!

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Bought this Beretta in early 2022. It's sighted in and running 100% on a diet of Remington 115gr. FMJ. View attachment 258671
    Anyone, correct me if not correct, but I’ve read and heard that Beretta 92 pistols are “regulated” with 124 grain ammo and fairly strong loads. Sometimes even with NATO 124 grain bullet loads.
    PS: This post is NOT in any way meant to be a criticism! My 92 shoots 115s fine but I personally shoot better with my 124 grain reloads.

Top Bottom