• ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    We lost 3 within a 1.5 year timeframe ending about 6 months ago. All were way too young, all about 1/2 or less normal life expectancy. We feel the “quality” food we were giving them as a major factor. You never replace them, but our pack is up to 4 now with the new recruits!

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    We lost 3 within a 1.5 year timeframe ending about 6 months ago. All were way too young, all about 1/2 or less normal life expectancy. We feel the “quality” food we were giving them as a major factor. You never replace them, but our pack is up to 4 now with the new recruits!
    I think the Science Diet digestive care gave us almost a year more with her but nothing to base it on other than she was alive.
    Was thinking the next pup (yes her legacy will live on in another) would be fed SD

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Tough losing a living member of the household.

Have been there several times and our current dog will be the most painful when that day comes, I can feel it.

And at 11 years old, that day is rapidly approaching.

It has been said that the only flaw a dog has is that they don't live long enough. I agree.

Condolences.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I been there and cherish the the time I spent with my dog when the end was near. I have other dogs now, particularly a white shepherd at my side right now, just staring up at me. My shadow. My ride or die. I feel for you.

Mister K

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2014
    Central IN
    Sorry for your loss. I lost the lab in my pic about 2 years ago around this time of year. I need to update my pic because I went right out and got another. Best cure.

Top Bottom