• ...and so much more!
  • Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Okay, so it's been a full week since it was installed, and I couldn't be happier with it. After the initial sighting in, with a week's worth of practice, I can say that I can put every shot into one single hole at 6" or so. :draw:
    Not really sure if that is a great testimonial or not, we've all heard of the size of that bullseye...

Beastmodeski

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    Bloomington
    Been wanting to get one for a couple years now, just wondering if all the extra bells n whistles are worth the price, heated water multiple settings heat seat night light lol. All the features sound great, just not sure of the durability and if their needed. Maybe I just spring for the $25 one instead $300.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Been wanting to get one for a couple years now, just wondering if all the extra bells n whistles are worth the price, heated water multiple settings heat seat night light lol. All the features sound great, just not sure of the durability and if their needed. Maybe I just spring for the $25 one instead $300.
    Really can’t remember the last time I got up in the middle of the night to drop a deuce. The heated water sounds nice, especially for those morning rituals, cold water on a cold winter morning would not be the wake up I’d want!

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    The $25 one only makes ya want the $300 one even more.
    It doesn't matter if it's a nocturnal or primetime deuce, a warm wash and dry with proper mood lighting is a welcomed environment.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    We needed to replace the throne in one of our bathrooms, it developed a small crack in the bowl. My wife was out at yard sales with her mom and sent me a pic of a commode. It was an expensive Kohler, the tall one made in one piece, brand new. She got it for $45. Looked it up and they are $1100.

People had it installed and didn't like the way it flushed, it swirled instead of straight down.

Wife says I have a throne worthy of me every morning now. I remind her the King makes the throne, the throne doesn't make the King.

Don

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I mean I’m a home turf guy myself but if the service is really that good I might have to break down and do this.
    iu

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom