• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I’m almost curious enough to try one, especially for $25… buuuut I also have an absent minded eight year old and a two year old that just loves to push buttons… that could get ugly!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm seriously considering one. I'm a "frequent flyer" in the mornings for some reason, especially after the coffee starts kicking in, so towards the end of my "sessions" I'm getting pretty raw.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    What about the design prevents it from spraying crap laden water all over?
    From the Video's on the product website - it shows a Spray Nozzle drop down and spray ( Clean Cold Water ) Forward in a Upward direction

Now physics would dictate that upon striking the Target Area - the water would then become "Crap Laden"

Physics would also dictate said "Crap Laden" water would continue in the same forward direction until :
    1: Striking any Hanging Body Part and then Drip Drying
    2: Continues upon Arc until gravity pulls stream down into bowl - distance being determined by Pressure Setting of Device

So the question to current Owners - At Full Pressure ( we know you Tested this )
    Did any "Crap Laden" water reach the front of the Bowl and Drip out the Front ???

This would especially apply to the Deluxe model with the Feminine Option ( Target area further forward )

:postpics:

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    From the Video's on the product website - it shows a Spray Nozzle drop down and spray ( Clean Cold Water ) Forward in a Upward direction

Now physics would dictate that upon striking the Target Area - the water would then become "Crap Laden"

Physics would also dictate said "Crap Laden" water would continue in the same forward direction until :
    1: Striking any Hanging Body Part and then Drip Drying
    2: Continues upon Arc until gravity pulls stream down into bowl - distance being determined by Pressure Setting of Device

So the question to current Owners - At Full Pressure ( we know you Tested this )
    Did any "Crap Laden" water reach the front of the Bowl and Drip out the Front ???

This would especially apply to the Deluxe model with the Feminine Option ( Target area further forward.
    So far, no issues with "unclean water" going to unwanted areas.
    Once the water hits the target area, it drops into the bowl where you can flush if you so choose. If what you described was anywhere near a common problem, I would wager that there would be more male users complaining about having sh**** ba***.
    It is a tool for designed for hygiene, not a bathroom water park.
    I ranted and pitched a bitch when she bought it, now every time I use it, my wife says it sounds like Rick Flair is dropping a deuce in our bathroom................WOOOOOOO!

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I saw on the local news that included an interview on an upcoming Louisville Home Garden Remodeling Show. The man stated that the "hottest thing" in home remodeling today is bidets.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I have one and I can attest that it does the job without spraying poop everywhere. That is all.

Top Bottom