I have been reinforcing my decision to never again fly in an airplane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You cannot see that many here are happy with their life and a fighting to keep it from those hell bent on changing everything, There has never been a time in the history of mankind that things have changed as fast as they have the last thirty years or so.
    literally every generation has said that.

1910-1940 We went from horse and buggy to aircraft that could fly 2k miles at several hundred miles per hour. from black powder and lever actions to machine guns and atomic bombs.

1940-1970 we went from flying propeller aircraft subsonic to supersonic commercial airliner and men walking on the friggin moon.

1970-2000 we went from typewriters and IBM computers the size of rooms to personal computers connected globally in every home, telephones that could go anywhere and the beginning of the smartphone era.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Your normalcy bias is showing…
    The only thing that is normal in this life is constant change, whether you like it or not. Your reaction to it is really the only thing that you can control. Gnashing your teeth and rending your garments because other people don't think like you is nothing but a recipe for a miserable life. You have one vote in a sea of millions. You are not even remotely as important as you think you are.

I can't imagine going through life being a whiny, miserable little bitch who literally complains that the food is not good anymore..

JFC, you need to get laid.

:rolleyes: :):

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why are you just arguing with my opinions. Yes things changed for millenniums, but they have changed at an unprecedented pace the past thirty years. It is the use of that technology to destroy the culture, a culture built over centuries so fast that I do not like. This is a great place to discuss those changes.

I‘m happy you are so happy with the world today…

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Your ignorance is showing here. But enjoy the bugs they are planning to feed you…

Do you really believe food is better today than 40 years ago?
    depends where you are. Sometimes yes. sometimes no. Getting out into the world outside the US you can try all sorts of things.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You cannot see that many here are happy with their life and a fighting to keep it from those hell bent on changing everything, There has never been a time in the history of mankind that things have changed as fast as they have the last thirty years or so.

No, no, I totally see it. HOA advocate fights change. It seems on brand.

Drinking coffee and eating doughnuts like cattle. Think I'm grab a burger for the thrill of cannibalism. :D

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Your ignorance is showing here. But enjoy the bugs they are planning to feed you…

Do you really believe food is better today than 40 years ago?
    My meatloaf is. Food in Europe has different standards and less culture of shelf stable vs frequent trips for fresh. Love the food...

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Drinking coffee and eating doughnuts like cattle. Think I'm grab a burger for the thrill of cannibalism. :D
    I think in 3 weeks I’m also going to spend ridiculous amounts of money for some foo foo Starbucks drink while waiting like cattle for the hammer

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Couple next to us playing double solitaire together with real cards
    Probably in their early 70s. Offered us their spare chair. Nice for cattle...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

You just cannot stand it if anyone has an opinion different than you. No one is stopping you from doing what you want or mocking you or ridiculing you. You be you…

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think in 3 weeks I’m also going to spend ridiculous amounts of money for some foo foo Starbucks drink while waiting like cattle for the hammer

Other than manly black, that's exactly what I'm doing now. Lounge in Terminal 5 is full and sucks anyway. IND is a sports bar and way more fun.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My meatloaf is. Food in Europe has different standards and less culture of shelf stable vs frequent trips for fresh. Love the food...
    Did not say anything about food in Europe. I never said one could not cook good food. If you think the beef today is as good as back 50 years ago, all I can say is enjoy it…

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You just cannot stand it if anyone has an opinion different than you. No one is stopping you from doing what you want or mocking you or ridiculing you. You be you…
    unnamed-1.jpg

Top Bottom