I donated, but I still don't have my Site Supporter status! How looooooong?!?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 68kidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hanover
    Site Support

I sent my donation in 2 weeks ago. Just wondering if it was received. Also can anyone tell me where to get Ingo gear besides going to the 1500 . Thanks .

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    68kidd, Send me the transaction number from Paypal and I'll make sure Fenway takes a look at that as well as the one for db1959.

As with INGO Gear, right now, your best option is the 1500. We are at other locations through the year as well but the 1500 is almost a guaranteed time and location for us. he's still working on the store and I don't know when that will be up.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok, I'll let him know. Did you put your username in the memo note? If not, PM me with your name that's on the check and I'll let him know.

I'll let him know you also sent in snail mail.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I sent mine snail mail also, paid via Pstal MO and had my username in the meo field. Thanks for looking into it. I realize that people are busy.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    He really has been swamped this week as well. It has been added to his list of to dos though. I added both of these :)

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    Site payment update?

Hello,

I sent a site payment via paypal on 9/21 and was wondering when I will be updated? My user name was in the note section.

Thanks,
    Matt

TheBigLebowski

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Bloomington

I paid to be a site supporter at the 1500........really nice guy at the table at about 230 on Sunday afternoon. Wish it hadn't been so crowded so I could have stood around and visited for a little bit.

Anyway, when might my status be upgraded to supporter on the site? I would like to enter the January drawing.

Thanks....

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Manual donations will take time to process, for a variety of reasons. Payments made through the mail (especially checks) can take up to 4 weeks to process.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Manual donations will take time to process, for a variety of reasons. Payments made through the mail (especially checks) can take up to 4 weeks to process.
    How long should one expect to wait for a cash payment at the most recent 1500 show for their site supporter status to be updated? I feel like such a loser looking at my avatar and not seeing site supporter under it.:D:D

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    I just sent payment in for site supporter. Did not see where to leave note for name on the forum. Please cotact me I have the reciept number for the transaction.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's not necessary to add your name to the transaction. It's tied to your member account when you go through the Automated Donation tool in your UserCP. As you can see, you already have Site Supporter status. To be honest, this comes up often and I'm not sure why people keep thinking it's necessary.

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    Is this the place to ask? I paid last weekend at the 1500 and don't see the sight supporter tag under my name yet. Any idea when people who paid at the 1500 will be processed? I was there Sunday morning, but can't remember who took the payment.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks for your support and patience! Got you set up!

:ingo:

Is this the place to ask? I paid last weekend at the 1500 and don't see the sight supporter tag under my name yet. Any idea when people who paid at the 1500 will be processed? I was there Sunday morning, but can't remember who took the payment.

Top Bottom