• lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    If you want this one:

Amendment II
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Then you have to take this one with it. They come bundled together, there is no separation.

Amendment VIII
    Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    she should be treated exactly as she did her innocent child lock her in a cell and don't feed her. i have a 4 year old and i don't care what it took i would never let that happen. i mean seriously i would literally cut off my arm and let her eat it before i let her starve. that is just pure bs. to say you didn't know your child was sick when he weighed 12lbs. babies are born bigger than that. just a damn shame

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    If you want this one:

Amendment II
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Then you have to take this one with it. They come bundled together, there is no separation.

Amendment VIII
    Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

i do agree that you can't pick and choose which parts of the constitution you want to support. its there for a reason. though where i have to disagree with you is what is now considered cruel and unusual punishment. they use to burn people alive, hang folks i mean the death penalty was handed out pretty regularly back then where as today if its not lethal injection and been through 400 appeals omg blah the lefties freak out and cry. and back then i am sure if a woman purposely let her child starve to death that town/city/state would have with out a doubt hung her and it wouldn't have taken 4 years and rediculous amounts of money. you can not no matter how ignorant she was say she didn't realize her child was hungry when at 4 years old he weighed less than 12 lbs. especially since when he was younger he weighed 18lbs. you just can't defend people who would purposley kill their own 4 y/o child in such a way. i mean imagine the pain and agony that child endured at the hands of someone who should be doing everything in there power to make sure that child doesn't suffer any pain

chefjerome

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Our criminal justice system makes me sick sometimes. IMPD is in the middle of one of the worst years on record. Brizzi and all of his cronies need to go as well. Amazes me how people who kill or seriously injur others often end up with a slap on the wrist!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    i do agree that you can't pick and choose which parts of the constitution you want to support. its there for a reason. though where i have to disagree with you is what is now considered cruel and unusual punishment. they use to burn people alive, hang folks i mean the death penalty was handed out pretty regularly back then where as today if its not lethal injection and been through 400 appeals omg blah the lefties freak out and cry. and back then i am sure if a woman purposely let her child starve to death that town/city/state would have with out a doubt hung her and it wouldn't have taken 4 years and rediculous amounts of money. you can not no matter how ignorant she was say she didn't realize her child was hungry when at 4 years old he weighed less than 12 lbs. especially since when he was younger he weighed 18lbs. you just can't defend people who would purposley kill their own 4 y/o child in such a way. i mean imagine the pain and agony that child endured at the hands of someone who should be doing everything in there power to make sure that child doesn't suffer any pain
    The one edge sword. Rights for the punisher but not the victim. No wonder the Country going to s***. The kid had to die for the pos's rights.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    The one edge sword. Rights for the punisher but not the victim. No wonder the Country going to s***. The kid had to die for the pos's rights.

Victims have rights as well, actually, because everyone does. Her parents just chose to violate her rights, as can be done to anyone, which is why I recommend everyone buy and carry firearms, unfortunately a four year old can't protect itself. The country isn't going to **** because our government gives criminals a fair trial.

We have too many people living here, too much greed, not enough wisdom, and too many leaches. That's why (I believe) our country is going to ****.

Also, back on target, I don't believe a hanging is cruel or unusual, if it is done correctly.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Just a curious thought based on what's been said the last few pages. If this is a threadjack, please feel free to disregard or move it as necessary. Considering all our feelings about the starvation death of this child at the hands of its mother, does anyone have an opinion about the starvation death of Terry Schiavvo(sp?) a couple years ago at the hands of her husband and the government? Similarities? or was that different in some way?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Just a curious thought based on what's been said the last few pages. If this is a threadjack, please feel free to disregard or move it as necessary. Considering all our feelings about the starvation death of this child at the hands of its mother, does anyone have an opinion about the starvation death of Terry Schiavvo(sp?) a couple years ago at the hands of her husband and the government? Similarities? or was that different in some way?

There are no similiarities at all between these two cases.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    It's not a threadjack and even if it were, so what. As long as the ignition is on it's still steerable to resume the course. I don't expect you or anyone to walk on eggshells around me. No biggie man.:yesway:

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I am happy for the little boy. He is in a much better place now where everyone loves him.

Please don't mistake this for being happy for what happened to him. I am just stating that after a very bad-short life, he is in a better place now.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Please don't mistake this for being happy for what happened to him. I am just stating that after a very bad-short life, he is in a better place now.
    I would bet 90% of threads and news is opinionated and I don't think anyone will take it as that. Everyone is entitled to opinion which is proven to be in jeapordy now to. Your fine with what you stated IMO.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Real justice doesn't occur in this life, but in the next.

That's because nothing we do here will restore the victim of such crimes.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    That's right. The kid was the victim of conviction-worthy murder.
    Schiavo was the victim of government sanctioned murder.

If you believe that, you obviously don't know or understand the facts in the Shiavo case very well at all.

Top Bottom