• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    So earlier today I stopped by my local gas station for my usual things before work, while talking to the same cashier and another customer at the counter when the subject of her ( the cashier ) traveling to indy for a night out when she stated " I guess its a giof thing I have my conceal and carry permit". The conversation ended and I was on my way out the door when it hit me......she called it a conceal and carry permit, so without thinking I walked back through the door and asked "are you an indiana resident?" in which she replied "yes, why?" I then continued on to say " good, here in indiana you have a license to carry, you can carry any way you wish and you do noy have to conceal it, good luck." I woulf have never done this had I not joined ingo and gained this pet peeve of people calling it a "permit"

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    So earlier today I stopped by my local gas station for my usual things before work, while talking to the same cashier and another customer at the counter when the subject of her ( the cashier ) traveling to indy for a night out when she stated " I guess its a giof thing I have my conceal and carry permit". The conversation ended and I was on my way out the door when it hit me......she called it a conceal and carry permit, so without thinking I walked back through the door and asked "are you an indiana resident?" in which she replied "yes, why?" I then continued on to say " good, here in indiana you have a license to carry, you can carry any way you wish and you do noy have to conceal it, good luck." I woulf have never done this had I not joined ingo and gained this pet peeve of people calling it a "permit"

You weren't driving a Honda with an Obama sticker on it were you?

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Picky,picky,picky...

Seriously, good for you. Education is a good thing.

Yea, its a good thing we did talk though, she was getting ready to carry to cincinatti ohio instead, I had to warn her ohio will not honor indianas license and she could be in a lot of trouble if caught, she was very appreciative of the information. I dont educate that often however.

riveraph

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Georgia
    I highly reccomend the app "LEGAL HEAT " to all members. It 's a complete guide and info on conceal and carry of all the 50 States. With the exemption of Illinois, N.j, N.Y., and D.C. do not tolerate cc.nor "Stand your ground ".......Run like hell is your only option.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County

Well done! You should have told her about :ingo:also :rockwoot:

Top Bottom