Hunting doesn't bother me but this is disgusting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That sounds kinda like. "Kill me once, shame on you. Kill me twice..."

We could actually view this as an opportunity. Would the potential financial rewards justify the security expenditures necessary for operating a large farm in Rhod . . . er . . . Zimbabwe?

Probably not.

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    Answer to the OP, because he is rich and he wanted to. Outside of that, the Lion is a nuisance animal over there, and it killed people. That said, who are you to judge? Have a great day, and get your undies in a wad over something that affects you a bit more, and affects your longevity more...

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    11822862_10153101937130954_2445559313302569249_n.jpg

MAJB Retired

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    :cool:

Beanie Babies are great for target practice. They have just enough weight for a good toss in the air and if you miss, they scoot along the grass when shot with a .22. After the initial run I'll probably be able to buy them for $.50 cents at yard sales and create my own big game hunt. Might even make a wall mount of I get one in mint condition...:cool:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I heard that some Philly cops saw Hitch trying to hitchhike and they pulled over and told him to stop. When he continued to defiantly hold his thumb in the air, ignoring their orders.......well things didn't go well for him.

Ah...I had heard he tried to vote.

:cool:

Beanie Babies are great for target practice. They have just enough weight for a good toss in the air and if you miss, they scoot along the grass when shot with a .22. After the initial run I'll probably be able to buy them for $.50 cents at yard sales and create my own big game hunt. Might even make a wall mount of I get one in mint condition...:cool:

PULL! <bang>

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I heard that some Philly cops saw Hitch trying to hitchhike and they pulled over and told him to stop. When he continued to defiantly hold his thumb in the air, ignoring their orders.......well things didn't go well for him.

According to Police State, one cop yelled "get down" continuously while the other yelled "don't move", which was followed by the firing of 48 rounds (yes, there was a reload, tactical or not), 3 of which grazed an extremity. The bot was then handcuffed (it was less than 2 years old!), and placed in the back of a police van....and we see the results.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I know you made this up because no one yelled, "STOP RESISTING"!

Sorry- left out the third cop who showed up after the shots were fired who tazed the bot while yelling that and then beat it with his baton while it was loaded in the van.

If it makes anyone feel better, after the 90 minute, 7 mile ride to the police station and 6 hours in a holding cell, they called the Geek Squad, but it was too late.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I'd probably care more about this if the lion didn't have such a stupid name.

On second thought....nope, still don't care.

Top Bottom