Hunter Biden under investigation by IRS (yeah, right...)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Pretty detailed explanation here of what happened with the attempted plea deal, and why it blew up:

That pretrial diversion agreement as written was actually MUCH broader than just the gun charge. If Hunter were to complete probation, the pretrial diversion agreement prevented DOJ from ever bringing charges against Hunter for any crimes relating to the offense conduct discussed in the plea agreement, which was purposely written to include his foreign influence peddling operations in China and elsewhere.

Wow!

I think if the actual plea agreement is published, I don't know how the Democrats in congress and the corporate media don't get laughed into oblivion.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

That pretrial diversion agreement as written was actually MUCH broader than just the gun charge. If Hunter were to complete probation, the pretrial diversion agreement prevented DOJ from ever bringing charges against Hunter for any crimes relating to the offense conduct discussed in the plea agreement, which was purposely written to include his foreign influence peddling operations in China and elsewhere.

Wow!

I think if the actual plea agreement is published, I don't know how the Democrats in congress and the corporate media don't get laughed into oblivion.
    because their supporters have been brainwashed into "but the Republicans are fascists". I mean WE will laugh at them but their supporters A.) will never see it as the MSN will never publish it and 2.) would believe it was a Rep trick and not real.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Wow!

OK, so I think I now understand.

I decide to commit a major felony and realize I'm under investigation, I then need to go do something minor like get a DUI.

While I plea to the DUI, I need to include language that protects me from the big crime. Then I get a slap on the wrist and am protected from doing serious time for my REAL crime.

Got it.

:rolleyes:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    OK, so I think I now understand.

I decide to commit a major felony and realize I'm under investigation, I then need to go do something minor like get a DUI.

While I plea to the DUI, I need to include language that protects me from the big crime. Then I get a slap on the wrist and am protected from doing serious time for my REAL crime.

Got it.

:rolleyes:
    Well, not for you. You'regoing to jail regardless (unless you're in marion county and of the right ethnicity). This only applies to political children

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Well Hunter is never going to prison. Even if he is ultimately found guilty and a judge sentences him to prison the Big Guy will pardon him. The excuse will be this was only a political prosecution of his son.

Funny watching the media trip all over themselves trying to cover Hunter without implicating Joe. Then they move on to a Trump story and how guilty he is.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I am praying for the safety of judge Maryellen and her family after not marching in lockstep with Biden and the Democrats.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Latham and Watkins responded to the judge's motion by blaming the affair on an "unfortunate and unintentional miscommunication between a staff member at our firm and employees of the Court."

Oh yeah. Totally a miscommunication. I could see how a member of the Biden legal team could accidentally tell the clerks that she was a member of the house ways and means committed and wanted their amicus sealed. Happens all the time.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Latham and Watkins responded to the judge's motion by blaming the affair on an "unfortunate and unintentional miscommunication between a staff member at our firm and employees of the Court."

Oh yeah. Totally a miscommunication. I could see how a member of the Biden legal team could accidentally tell the clerks that she was a member of the house ways and means committed and wanted their amicus sealed. Happens all the time.
    A certain lawyer needs disbarment.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If she's a lawyer. It just said that she was part of the legal team. I didin't see where it said she was a lawyer. But if she is, yeah, disbar.

Top Bottom