• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    :):Good idea until you run out of gas out in the middle of nowhere... or someone slips and lands on the car and they watch it drive itself down a hill into a tree...

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    Those splitters were on the domestic market several years ago. They mounted on the 3ph of a tractor and connected to the PTO. Guy in KY got caught up in one. It tore both his arms off before they could stop it. He survived and they re-attatched his arms. He is probably filthy rich today. Company is no longer in biz. That auger was DANGEROUS.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Those splitters were on the domestic market several years ago. They mounted on the 3ph of a tractor and connected to the PTO. Guy in KY got caught up in one. It tore both his arms off before they could stop it. He survived and they re-attatched his arms. He is probably filthy rich today. Company is no longer in biz. That auger was DANGEROUS.
    Wow, even if he didn't sue them, that dude could live off of the cash from posting a sign in his front yard offering to shake hands with the most bada** dude ever

DestructionDan

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    IN KY
    Funny I always did it by hand, Until we got one for the tractor. Then still did it by hand because it always broke down.
    No way I would stick my hands by either of the first 2

Top Bottom