• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    While I consider the female form to be among the greatest of all God's creations, I stand firmly in the camp of Spencer rifle, Indiucky, Houghmade, Hoosierdoc, etc.

In my opinion Hugh Hefner did a ton of things which did nothing but hurt women, he certainly didn't lift them up.

The older he got, the more obvious it was to me that he was to be pitied much more so than he was to be admired.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Of all people to quote.

I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful and damaging to all things American. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience...........Shelley Winters.

No comment on the validity therein.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    JMHO, but as famous as he was in his time, give it 20 years and he won't be remembered at all.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My son is 34 years old and really had no idea who he was until I told him "Playboy"

I'm younger than that and knew who he was even though I have never seen a Playboy magazine.
    He's part of the American Pop Culture IMO.

Hefner was more influential than some people might think.Playboy was not just about nude ladies.
    He helped people become famous when he decided to have them on the cover of his magazine.

Among others he helped this guy become popular (or more popular) ...

bomb2.jpg

160425212034-01-donald-trump-playboy-magazine-cover-wilkes-barre-042516-exlarge-169.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    While I consider the female form to be among the greatest of all God's creations, I stand firmly in the camp of Spencer rifle, Indiucky, Houghmade, Hoosierdoc, etc.

In my opinion Hugh Hefner did a ton of things which did nothing but hurt women, he certainly didn't lift them up.

The older he got, the more obvious it was to me that he was to be pitied much more so than he was to be admired.

Actually he did. And placed them here.

61yWJWzsGeL._SY355_.jpg

No, it didnt help them but that part of your comment on the surface is factually incorrect. :):

Top Bottom