• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Link? I'd love to see those internals. Fox is touting a D+9 poll that shows Trump down by two. To put that in comparison, 2012 was D+6 and 2008 D+7. No way, in an off-year election, do we see higher D turnout than '08. That's insane.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Does anyone even legitimately know a hillary supporter in this state? I have yet to meet one outside of the internet.

I don't think people that evil are very common in this community.

Yes. Because vagina. Actually got them to admit that too.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yes. Because vagina. Actually got them to admit that too.

That's not surprising at all, I've met one that's said that.

I asked them if they supported Palin when she ran, and they went absolutely insane ranting about all sorts of incoherent stuff.
    I hate democrats, they can never just be honest about their intentions.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    If any gun owners votes Hillary, then I hope they are the first ones to be ran over by the bearded black-clad ones that come after their firearms.

Why would you hope that? I don't hope for anyone to have their guns taken away, because it would mean that any of us could be next on the list.

And I suspect it wouldn't be black clad bearded guys coming to take them. It will be the boys in blue, as it has been everywhere else it has been done.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Why would you hope that? I don't hope for anyone to have their guns taken away, because it would mean that any of us could be next on the list.

And I suspect it wouldn't be black clad bearded guys coming to take them. It will be the boys in blue, as it has been everywhere else it has been done.

You really think the boys in blue make enough money to go door to door trying to take guns away, after what has transpired in the past few years?

I would be looking for a different job in a hurry, if I was in their shoes.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I'm sure I do (although I haven't asked those people), but for the most part I only know people that are having a hard time imagining themselves voting for Trump (e.g. my wife, and I guess myself).

Apart from INGO'ers I don't know any Trump supporters. (Wait, I can think of one)

Really feel bad for you Ft. Wayne people. You must be from a different world than us Southeastern Hoosiers. The SE part where I live at least 50% of the yards have a Trump Pence sign. I have seen ZERO Hillary yard signs. I know of one nice confused lady down our street that is a quiet Hillary supporter but she has no sign in her yard. My co-workers in Cincinnati are all pro Trump (except for one Millennial who was voting for Bernie and now will probably abstain because he cannot stand Hillary). My Northern Kentucky friends are all anti-Hillary and will vote for Trump. But I read INGO and see Indiana gun owners stating that they are either too conservative to vote for Trump or might vote for Trump but don't know any one else who will vote for him. I really like SE Indiana where I fit in with the anti-Hillary Pro 2A crowd.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Does anyone even legitimately know a hillary supporter in this state? I have yet to meet one outside of the internet.

I work in a union shop. I work with people that would vote for satan, if satan ran as a democrat.
    All they ask is, "Why are you against working man?"
    And then I ask, "Specifically, what have the democrats done for you?"
    No answer.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    If Indiana gets swept, then I think there is a good chance we lose the House, Senate and WH... get ready for some serious gun banning.

While I do agree Democrats are chomping at the bit to enact new gun control laws, they controlled all three branches of government in 2008-2010 and nothing happened. So, I don't know what to think. :dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    While I do agree Democrats are chomping at the bit to enact new gun control laws, they controlled all three branches of government in 2008-2010 and nothing happened. So, I don't know what to think. :dunno:

Did they have an overwhelming majority in the Court?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Polls are all over the place. Seeing this one actually confirms how looney polling has gotten.

A couple of long time pollsters (Sabato?) on FNC were commenting on the craziness earlier this week. An example was the absurd weekend polling to capture "public opinion" between The Donald's tape coming out and the debate.

While I do agree Democrats are chomping at the bit to enact new gun control laws, they controlled all three branches of government in 2008-2010 and nothing happened. So, I don't know what to think.

They used up all of their favor railroading us into Obamacare. That is how they lost their majorities. Why would you think Hillary and her newly appointed liberal Supreme Court wouldn't do the same with gun control?

Last edited:

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Eight years ago INGO was shrieking, "Obama's gonna come take our guns." Eight years and how many mass shootings later, we still have our guns and the result is largely increased gun sales due to gun-seizure hysteria. I'm not digging my foxhole just yet, but go ahead if it makes you feel better.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Yeah, but who controlled congress after sandy hook? And it didn't stop several states from going full stupid...CT, Co, NY, CA.

Obama was definitely more focused on the healthcare law imho. I think fhrc will declare war on the NRA and 2A. Not saying I'm gonna bury anything, but I think she will try.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

I know several. They are not evil. In fact, they are quite good people. They just care about other things than you.

That does not make them evil any more than it makes you evil.

Link? I'd love to see those internals. Fox is touting a D+9 poll that shows Trump down by two. To put that in comparison, 2012 was D+6 and 2008 D+7. No way, in an off-year election, do we see higher D turnout than '08. That's insane.

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_IN_101416/

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Eight years ago INGO was shrieking, "Obama's gonna come take our guns." Eight years and how many mass shootings later, we still have our guns and the result is largely increased gun sales due to gun-seizure hysteria. I'm not digging my foxhole just yet, but go ahead if it makes you feel better.

[video=youtube;pl2fOr8C-TA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl2fOr8C-TA[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Perfect chance for neverTrump to demonstrate the courage of their convictions. It was easy when Indiana was safely in the R column. Now, we shall see what we shall see

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Be scared, really scared. The GOP is content just following in the discontent of the libbie-left democrat agenda. They have betrayed us all, and are in play to dissolute the Constitution of these united States.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I know several. They are not evil. In fact, they are quite good people. They just care about other things than you.

That does not make them evil any more than it makes you evil.

Supporting nuclear war and the further corruption and degradation of our republic is sadistic. There's a difference between disagreeing and trying to destroy the country.

The evidence exists, it's sitting right under everyone's nose. If they chose to ignore it and press the button anyway, they are most certainly evil.

If you just disagree with people, you don't support the government coming with guns to kill the people you disagree with for not obeying their opinions.

Top Bottom