• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Between loyalty and passive-aggressive back-stabbing? Of course I know the difference, the usual suspects regularly provide a master class and I'm post-graduate
    To be fair, passive aggressiveness is a defense mechanism for those who cannot reciprocate the behavior of others without the mod switchboard lighting up because of the tender derrière INGO component.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    THIS Is GREAAAAAAAAAT.We are so lucky living in a free country ,that there is a chance that the public servants may let us celebrate INDEPENDENCE DAY!:patriot:

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Governor showing poor decision making skills...she should use her whits more.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

The Feds think they can just step all over the local authorities? The Governor said it should be released as soon as possible, but that is a very different turn of phrase from "likely leave decisions....to local authorities."

1. That ticked me off.
    2. Is it legally possible Biden could force body camera footage to be released?

1. Why are you mad? Are we pretending civil rights statutes and the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendment did not pass? Are we forgetting that the Supremacy Clause exists again?

2. When it comes to civil rights, yes, the feds can tell local authorities what to do. It's like we fought an enormous war when states tried to impose tyranny on their people or something, then endured Reconstruction, then Betrayal of 1877, then Jim Crow-Son of Ham and the Second Civil Rights Movement.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    To be fair, passive aggressiveness is a defense mechanism for those who cannot reciprocate the behavior of others without the mod switchboard lighting up because of the tender derrière INGO component.
    Well, I know I can truthfully say I've never used the report button for anything

How 'bout you?
    :@ya:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Elsewhere, recently., the most militant among the 'climate science' cult have admitted that the goal is no new oil or gas wells as well as an end to selling new IC powered automobile by 2035 - to save the planet, of course

And they're censoring Steve Koonin (Obama's undersecretary for science, among other gov't positions he's held - so not exactly a denier) and his book because he isn't reading from the same sheet music as the Save the Planet® chorus

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So what's her beef with the pipeline other than they are making money? She looking for a piece of the action?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So what's her beef with the pipeline other than they are making money? She looking for a piece of the action?
    She wants to run for president, so she's looking for some climate change street crew. Pipeline has never leaked, but her problem with it is it might someday or something. The pipeline company offered to encase it in concrete, which would pretty much guarantee no leaks. Alas, an actual answer to the problem is the last thing she wants. She wants to discuss her feelings about it

Top Bottom